Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Since foids are sensitive over their weight-lets all make fat foid jokes

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Fat girl walks into the doctor’s to ask about anti-depressants and gets prescribed exercise instead, because obviously her depression is because of her fat, and obviously fat bodies never exercise and stay fat.

we already do but no one cares about fat shamming fat bitches in the internet, you need to do it in real life but if you do you will end up in jail for sexually harrassing women.
i think we should just attack and destroy restaurants and food storages and then women will go fucking insane.

The Oxford University research found that moderate obesity, which is now common, reduces life expectancy by about 3 years, and that severe obesity, which istill uncommon, can shorten a person’s life by 10 years. This 10 year loss is equal to the effects of lifelong smoking.
I'm sure dying earlier is a good cope for some.

They're so fat they gotta use Saturn's ring as a belt.

What is a landwhale's main mode of transportation? A mobility scooter

A Swedish 25-year old foid died after getting a simple liposuction.

Getting a landwhale to bed was a piece of cake. Baiting her with cake was the only way.

A landwhale can't say that she lives rent-free in your head because there's not enough space.

While Stacies and Beckies use their looks to have orbitters, landwhales have to use their masses.

They've wronged us, somehow.

A Swedish 25-year old foid died after getting a simple liposuction.
Thats odd. Less than 30% of Swedish women are overweight or obese, but I guess there are even fat fucks there as well.

Hopefully 75% of them won't get overweight or obese like American foids eventually. Sad to see even them get ugly.