Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Singapore executes currywhore for trying to smuggle heroin and turn the country into another SF

drugs smugglers like this are mere pawns. She got desperate or was forced to do this

drugs smugglers like this are mere pawns. She got desperate or was forced to do this
Like I give a shit. A message needed to be sent and was, if you show any toleration for this shit your country gets turned into an urban hellscape like the US.

Like I give a shit. A message needed to be sent and was, if you show any toleration for this shit your country gets turned into an urban hellscape like the US.
ok. Every country can deal with drug traffickers how they best see fit. I was just pointing out that she is a peon nothing more. It's not going to ultimately stop traffickers from sending more.

Based as fuck. Chinkcels defending their land from parasites.

Drug lords would easily just find another person to do their work and its back to business as usual.