Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sister always wears slutty clothes around the house

D

DoomedSince98

Recruit
★★★★
It makes me angry, nobody needs to see that, especially not your family. I don’t know how my mother can just let her go around like that, how is she not embarrassed? Who is she trying to impress? It honestly disgusts me

You know what to do

Same, once you live with a female you see how dirty and disgusting foids are :feelspuke:
They are fucking disgusting, literally remind me of inside dogs just not nearly as obedient

Enforce burka and hijab

I wud b jerking day n nit :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:
post her ass :ahegao:

They are more annoying then everything , My sister cant mind her own business most of the time , cares about every shit i take or every shit i do

And trys to Nag often Aswell . Rejects you gotta Ignore Really . Some Woman arent really Sound in the Head.

Same, once you live with a female you see how dirty and disgusting foids are :feelspuke:

they are more annoying then everything , my sister cant mind her own business most of the time , cares about every shit i take or every shit i do

And is mostly nagging aswell . Rejects you gotta Ignore Really . Some Woman arent really Sound in the Head.

What bothers me the most is she leaving dirty dishes, cups with coffee, clothes and plates with food all over the house.

What bothers me the most is she leaving dirty dishes, cups with coffee, clothes and plates with food all over the house.
i dont even wash dishes anymore lol, if Some tantrum fits come i just ignore it . You cant Reason with these Woman .

Do the Same Really , or just wash your Own Dishes :feelsclown::panties:

just wash your Own Dishes
Thats what I do since my mom died, before that I washed everything daily, then I said fuck it, if they don't mind I don't mind.

Thats what I do since my mom died, before that I washed everything daily, then I said fuck it, if they don't mind I don't mind.
whats your household consist of? ist it Father and someone else?

whats your household consist of? ist it Father and someone else?
My dad who is old and 3 failures, myself, my brother and my sister, and my 7yo nephew. He is a really sweet and good kid, sometimes he is the only thing keeping me in check not to do something I would regret. Of course, I'm treating him like a little kid, I'm not pushing my emotional weight on him or anyone else.

My dad who is old and 3 failures, myself, my brother and my sister, and my 7yo nephew. He is a really sweet and good kid, sometimes he is the only thing keeping me in check not to do something I would regret. Of course, I'm treating him like a little kid, I'm not pushing my emotional weight on him or anyone else.
i see so only one woman , still even one can become annoying rather quick .

Is she difficult , difficult to deal with ?

i see so only one woman , still even one can become annoying rather quick .

Is she difficult , difficult to deal with ?
She used to be, thank God getting a kid gave her a little brain eventually and learned to be less selfish.

[UWSL]Take a few pictures of her and then extort her.[/UWSL]

She used to be, thank God getting a kid gave her a little brain eventually and learned to be less selfish.
Ah yea , i dont see my sister getting kids anytime soon lol . Just Mentally a little Off , Vegan and A Nagging Shit .

Ah yea , i dont see my sister getting kids anytime soon lol . Just Mentally a little Off , Vegan and A Nagging Shit .
How old is she? Maybe she will grow out of it mentally.

How old is she? Maybe she will grow out of it mentally.
25 , she was a lazy ass before , now she became nagging .

Very introverted either , ( no friends coming over or rarely goes outsite ) ,relativly fit tho , but not mentally sound.

Rape this bitch

Very introverted either , ( no friends coming over or rarely goes outsite ) ,relativly fit tho , but not mentally sound.
My sister shows many signs of psychosis and becomes paranoid over nothing. She screams often in sleep. We are all genetic trash but she being female she could've get married in good family and have normal life, but her own stupidity fucked up her life.

My sister shows many signs of psychosis and becomes paranoid over nothing. She screams often in sleep. We are all genetic trash but she being female she could've get married in good family and have normal life, but her own stupidity fucked up her life.
i mean dont feel bad for these Creatures , i just want my own Place so i dont have to deal with this Garbage Anymore.

It makes me angry, nobody needs to see that, especially not your family. I don’t know how my mother can just let her go around like that, how is she not embarrassed? Who is she trying to impress? It honestly disgusts me
This needs to stop.

Bring a few pals over, when she's taking a big shit, and have them tell her she needs a bath

still has a body count in double digits while you rot here :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Describe what exactly she wears.:feelsohh:

still has a body count in double digits while you rot here :feelsrope::feelsrope:
no sex either , she rots mostly at home , like i said not mentally sound .

shes black too and her face aint pretty .

no sex either , she rots mostly at home , like i said not mentally sound .

shes black too and her face aint pretty .

oh :feelsrope:
sheboons are the only foids that can get small taste of our suffering

oh :feelsrope:
sheboons are the only foids that can get small taste of our suffering
yea woman lack self awareness , so it seems to not bother her to much , then again what do i know.

yea woman lack self awareness , so it seems to not bother her to much , then again what do i know.

you have higher smv than her:feelsseriously:
use your nigger magic and bbc to get foids

JBB is very powerful in NA and most of Europe

im a spastic nigger and only 5 8 , thugmax seems to be kinda legit tho .

i get curious looks from the foid cashiers at aldi , maybe because i appear unhinged , but still . they would make it OBVIOUS if they want to fuck.

i would like to piss in my sisters head so she cant nag anymore , this cunt is sometimes very annoying i swear

@AFsShouldntExist :ahegao: