Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sister found my Chico folder

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I went into the shower and left my laptop with my Chico folder open. It's just some random folder I use when posting on this site with Chico pictures and gifs and other PSL pictures and memes inside.

When I came back from the shower I noticed she is using my laptop and I started to rage at her and she told me she borrowed it because she ”needed it to print some documents for school”. SHE PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHY I HAVE PICTURES OF GUYS ON MY LAPTOP.
I just grabbed my laptop and walked away in shame.

She probably thinks I'm gay now JFL.

She got wet for chico

Rape her as punishment

rape her ASAP

wtf is a chico?
3204001 1671028947926

this guy

I went into the shower and left my laptop with my Chico folder open. It's just some random folder I use when posting on this site with Chico pictures and gifs and other PSL pictures and memes inside.

When I came back from the shower I noticed she is using my laptop and I started to rage at her and she told me she borrowed it because she ”needed it to print some documents for school”. SHE PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHY I HAVE PICTURES OF GUYS ON MY LAPTOP.

Should have just told her they are funny memes.

Maybe in A 32 year old man. I would have handled it differently and try to explain. It was for internet trolling. But she is welcome to use it. As long as she respects my privacy. You sound like you do not get along with your sister. Most siblings do Have that problem. I would also recommend you have a password.

Why tf do you have pics of another man on your laptop!?

If anybody ever touched my computer I would cut their head off and shit on it, you should throw your sister off the roof

lmfao that's actually hilarious