Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Sister is bitching because Chad isn't available to fuck her tonight

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I can hear her on the phone complaining that she hasn't been fucked in two days. :lasereyes: Fucking bitch needs to spend a few days in our shoes.

I thank god everyday for not giving me a sister

tell that to your dad so he can teach her a lesson

Over for sistercels, mang

oh no I can't get fucked by Chad for a day :foidSoy:
sex doesn't matter sweaty you may be a 53-year-old virgin, but it doesn't matter :foidSoy:

I want her to try registering for this site just for the reactions. It would be so fucking funny. “I’m on a two day dry spell, I have it just as bad as you guys!”

Last edited:
I thank god everyday for not giving me a sister
Yep, it's brutal seeing how easy it is for foids when it comes to dating and sex.
tell that to your dad so he can teach her a lesson
He doesn't care as he thinks its Mums department to deal with.
man these women
they just don't get enough
there is not a single good sister on planet earth
She's also autistic and probably even more so than me, but because she's a foid it's of zero hinderance to dating and getting sex. Chad does all the work and takes the lead when it comes to communication. She makes fun of me for being a virgin too, goodness knows how she treated ugly guys during school.
Over for sistercels, mang
:feelsrope:
Don't talk to her
We don't really talk much anyway these days as she's turned into a cunt and hates ugly men, but I can hear her talking in her room from my room.
oh no I can't get fucked by Chad for a day :foidSoy:
sex doesn't matter sweaty you may be a 53-year-old virgin, but it doesn't matter :foidSoy:
Then when she's having a foid meltdown it's all "Haha look at you you're a fucking 30 year old virgin now fuck off you ugly fuck":foidSoy:
I want her to try registering for this site just for the reactions. It would be so fucking funny. “I’m on a two day dry spell, I have just as bad as you guys!”
I doubt she could even figure out the sign up process, she's really dumb at anything which isn't tiktok or normie phone apps. Her bf is almost like a carer with benefits.

why do incels and some (good/heroic chads) are the only people that care about each other?
we don't cause harm to anybody
but the constant bad events that happen to us
make us transform into other personalities
Ugly males are hated due to the failo effect whilst some Chads are so comfortable in themselves that they don't gain anything from putting others down.

I can hear her on the phone complaining that she hasn't been fucked in two days. :lasereyes: Fucking bitch needs to spend a few days in our shoes.
Tell her to shut the fuck up and cram her bullshit into her venus fly trap.

She's also autistic and probably even more so than me, but because she's a foid it's of zero hinderance to dating and getting sex. Chad does all the work and takes the lead when it comes to communication. She makes fun of me for being a virgin too, goodness knows how she treated ugly guys during school.
Oh so she's a weirdo goth girl?

Buy her a roast beef sandwich and be like "eat your own pussy, slut"

you speak facts!
Thanks bro, just observations I've made over the years. Obviously there are exceptions.
Metaphorically speaking :yes:.
cram her bullshit into her venus fly trap.
:feelskek:
Oh so she's a weirdo goth girl?
More of an instagram bimbo type, goths and emos have been functionally extinct in the wild for years where I live.
Buy her a roast beef sandwich and be like "eat your own pussy, slut"
:feelskek: kek I will use this one in future arguments.