Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sister just called me a “fat incel”

First thing he mentions is his height

There's no changing a foid's mind once she thinks you're ugly and a loser jfl

First thing he mentions is his height
N-no I’m not an incel!!!! I just don’t want women!!! (I’m 6’3 btw) I could easily have sex if I wanted to!!! (My phone number is 267-364-4437) I’m single by choice!!! (hmu)

Tallfag gonna tallfag.

Asexuality jfl no such thing
Asexuality = coping incel in denial. This guy is definitely a fakecel though, which is interesting.

There was actually a guy in my high school who was literally a huge faggot, but called himself an asexual because he didn’t consider anal sex as actual sex, basically a faggot in denial.

I think this guy might be like that.

Karmafags oblivious to the definition of "incel" as usual. At least he's right he's a volcel, not an incel.

Unless he's coping. Chads usually don't get abused physically and emotionally.

Last edited:
Asexuality = coping incel in denial. This guy is definitely a fakecel though, which is interesting.

There was actually a guy in my high school who was literally a huge faggot, but called himself an asexual because he didn’t consider anal sex as actual sex, basically a faggot in denial.

I think this guy might be like that.
:dafuckfeels::feelskek:

Tallfag gonna tallfag
Just like that guy that posted a thread saying you should go for autistic women or something. He was lying about a bunch of stuff but when asked about his height he didn’t want to answer because they can’t even lie about being short

Just like that guy that posted a thread saying you should go for autistic women or something. He was lying about a bunch of stuff but when asked about his height he didn’t want to answer because they can’t even lie about being short
Its so easy bro, just be 6'1. They humblebrag about their height, gaslighting that height can be compensated or that it doesn't matter, but when they measure themselves 1cm shorter they start crying.

His sister should just fuck him regularly and he won't be an incel anymore. Problem solved :feelsjuice:

I am not afraid. Anyone can call me an incel and I'd admit it.

"Muh inkwells are so hateful and mean and racist ahdhddjfcudhehej:soy:"