Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sistercels, how do you cope?

Yoshi

Yoshi

Self-banned
-
My sister and I were very close growing up. Recently she told me that she is in love with a guy and they are dating. Without even seeing the guy, I knew that he would be better looking and taller than me. I stopped talking with her after this because I can't pretend to be happy for her when I know that the guy she loves looks exactly the opposite of me and in fact these qualities are what made him attractive to her in the first place. How do you cope with the fact that you have subhumans genes and your own female version lust after men who looks exactly your opposite?

So you want to fuck your sister?

So you want to fuck your sister?
Im a single child, How have you guys never fucked your sister?? especially if they are the same age you that is near impossible With high libido Genetics Im gonna be serious. Thats why in black neighborhoods they do the same thing southern whites do Mainly cause their genes are clean and not mutt mixed with jew

Im a single child, How have you guys never fucked your sister?? especially if they are the same age you that is near impossible With high libido Genetics Im gonna be serious. Thats why in black neighborhoods they do the same thing southern whites do Mainly cause their genes are clean and not mutt mixed with jew
Impossible to fuck your sister when you are incel.

Because you aren't attracted to your sisters. I read somewhere that humans actually produce pheromones that their siblings would hate, so that they won't fuck each other.

Because you aren't attracted to your sisters. I read somewhere that humans actually produce pheromones that their siblings would hate, so that they won't fuck each other.
Is that real? Damn

Ask @Darth_Aurelius, he's the best sistercel here

I wanted to fuck my sister when I was 10. That's lies.
If this was my sister I would have alabamaMaxxed ages ago

My sister and little brother avoided me like the plague in school

I am white. I have multiple posts discussing my lust for black women
It's just funny that you posted a black foid and said you wanted her to be your sister. I would still fuck black women but not african subhuman monkey looking tier.

It's just funny that you posted a black foid and said you wanted her to be your sister. I would still fuck black women but not african subhuman monkey looking tier.
That is dream tier I hate white women Cause of people like my mom. My family ruined the image of stacy for me now I want ebony

That is dream tier I hate white women Cause of people like my mom. My family ruined the image of stacy for me now I want ebony
I want thick noodlewhores the most but they are so rare they might as well be non existent. Those cracka ass bitches ain't shit. Let ethnics have them.

How does it feel to know that your sister will be breed by some other male. I would be so angry if i had a sister if some guy tried to breed her, i would have locked my sister in home and wouldn't let her go outside until i found a suitable male, who is meek and weak and doesn't possess a threat to me and married her off to the guy

I want thick noodlewhores the most but they are so rare they might as well be non existent. Those cracka ass bitches ain't shit. Let ethnics have them.
They dont exist in a natural state. The pelvic floor Of asains is too small to have wide hips, In an anatomy comparison its much larger in black women and whites are almost on par with Asains

Like this whore its not natural at all she got over 8 fat injections

How does it feel to know that your sister will be breed by some other male. I would be so angry if i had a sister if some guy tried to breed her, i would have locked my sister in home and wouldn't let her go outside until i found a suitable male, who is meek and weak and doesn't possess a threat to me and married her off to the guy
Facts How cels Let their sister Even Go get fucked. I would be on alabama timing and I already know my mom would not do shit if I had a sister and fucked

They dont exist in a natural state. The pelvic floor Of asains is too small to have wide hips, In an anatomy comparison its much larger in black women and whites are almost on par with Asains
View attachment 1051186
Like this whore its not natural at all she got over 8 fat injections
Brutal skeletonpill for noodles and cracker toilets. I legit have wider hips than most white bitches :lul: . If black women looked more human they would be unstoppable. Btw I would still take that ass with those injections. If she is frauding who cares.

Facts How cels Let their sister Even Go get fucked. I would be on alabama timing and I already know my mom would not do shit if I had a sister and fucked
Haha well yeah, but most of the time people dont find anything sexy on a sister, in fact most males are grossed out of their sisters or simply dont even care, living with a female in close contact for many years almost makes her unappealing after a while and it becomes just like you are seeing a man :feelshehe:

My sisters boyfriend is HTN/Chadlite and a real cool guy, but he is beta. I bet they dont even have sex anymore

My Sisters Husband is Ultimate Well Built Tallchad with thick beard.

My sister and I were very close growing up. Recently she told me that she is in love with a guy and they are dating. Without even seeing the guy, I knew that he would be better looking and taller than me. I stopped talking with her after this because I can't pretend to be happy for her when I know that the guy she loves looks exactly the opposite of me and in fact these qualities are what made him attractive to her in the first place. How do you cope with the fact that you have subhumans genes and your own female version lust after men who looks exactly your opposite?
Just be female theory
your sister has infinite smv while u rot here

Ive lived all over the country and the only place I saw people fucking their own sister was the northeast US. One jew in my highschool recorded a video of him fucking his sister and I saw it. He actually got caught watching it himself in class and the school resource officer got involved.
fucking god man that is degenerate lmao

I have no siblings.

I don’t talk to the foids in my family, except for my mother.

My Sisters Husband is Ultimate Well Built Tallchad with thick beard.
Imagine marrying a foid who is the opposite of your mother… foids are evil.

my sister dates some soy gamer cuck i dont even think they have sex he is shorter than her as well.

kind of a sus post

I would ignore my if she started to brag about her bf with me

Tell your sister that she is a bad person for dating a guy for his looks and not his personality

I would ignore my if she started to brag about her bf with me
Yes, it's a waste of energy and time to listen to a toilet talking about what kind of dick she eats.

Tell your sister that she is a bad person for dating a guy for his looks and not his personality
:bigbrain:

Has a sister = fakecel

I knew that he would be better looking and taller than me.
Yeah, that's the truth.
She looks identical to me, with the only distinction being that she's a woman. Our personalities are so different though, because she was allowed to have a life by virtue of being female. People reached out to her, not the other way around. The mere fact that she's a woman gave her more value, which means she inevitably got a tall, thugmaxxed, obnoxious boyfriend :feelshaha:. She's far more of a degenerate bully than I, but she was allowed to thrive in society whilst I rot alone. Funny how that works.