Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sister's new boyfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
So my sister found a new Chad boyfriend, athletic, plays basketball the usual stuff. But there is a small catch that makes me fucking mad, he is total weeb. I didn't even know that chad weebs exist. But this gets even more fucked up, yesterday she comes to me and asks me about anime and what shows I could recommend and where to watch.

First, she has always made fun of anime and called it creepy (usual norman stuff) but now that Chad likes it she does 180°, but that doesn't surprise me, I have learned that roasts have no personal interests and just like shit what chads like.

The thing that absolutely shocked me was that she asked ME those questions, I thought that I have done my best at hiding the fact that I watch anime, somehow I bullshited my way out yesterday, but Jesus, I feel so bad right now, my dad already thinks that I am a fucking homo and if he finds out that I watch cartoons I might as well not exist in his eyes anymore.

Sorry for this blog post, but this is the only place where I can vent..

lol she's trying to watch animes to appease her boyfriend? Fucking hell

My sister's boyfriend is an ugly Arab. At least you get genuinely mogged, I feel like a fucking pathetic POS all the time because a subhuman is with my sister.

Roasts gonna do anything to secure their chad...
Lol maybe give her some fucked up animes like berserk or some shit you know

Lol maybe give her some fucked up animes like berserk or some shit you know
Actually I would have no problem giving her advice and shit (I really would love to have someone to talk about weeb shit irl) But the problem is if I admit that I am a weeb to her and later chad dumps her, she would not give a shit about anime anymore and just make fun of me, I know that little bitch all too well.

I hope you made her aware of the contradiction.

In a way this reminds me of the child rapist chad that got hundreds of matches in only a few days and when talking to the females they said that the "past is the past". It goes to show that nothing matter unless they are good looking, just like this does.

Actually I would have no problem giving her advice and shit (I really would love to have someone to talk about weeb shit irl) But the problem is if I admit that I am a weeb to her and later chad dumps her, she would not give a shit about anime anymore and just make fun of me, I know that little bitch all too well.
Who gives a shit? Tell her you want tentacle demon hentai, you can help her man, if she's ungrateful don't help her next time
and let her suffer on her own

Who gives a shit? Tell her you want tentacle demon hentai, you can help her man, if she's ungrateful don't help her next time
and let her suffer on her own

Mostly afraid that she would rat me out to Dad, he is very conservative and successful (I very much respect him), and he is already very disappointed in me that I have never had a girlfriend, he already seriously asked me if I am a god damn homo.... anime would be final nail in my coffin.

Mostly afraid that she would rat me out to Dad, he is very conservative and successful (I very much respect him), and he is already very disappointed in me that I have never had a girlfriend, he already seriously asked me if I am a god damn homo.... anime would be final nail in my coffin.
As he should be man, at least you parent is looking out for you, some parents don't give a fuck about your social life
Anime is indeed an alternative reality coping system

chadlite friend quit anime in highschool because he was embarassed to talk about it openly and i agree with him

what anime does he watch, must be shounenshit or something garbage like dbz or naruto.

what anime does he watch, must be shounenshit or something garbage like dbz or naruto.
Honestly no idea, but she is now downstairs watching DBZ (so it could be).
As he should be man, at least you parent is looking out for you, some parents don't give a fuck about your social life
Anime is indeed an alternative reality coping system
I feel like total garbage man, I tried my best to not be a failure. After highschool I lost tons of weight, got in shape to prepare for Officer school (My dad is ex-ussr officer, he was so fucking proud of me) but doctors found out that I have fucked up legs and I can't run.

Last edited: