Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sitting next to normies browsing .is while theyre talking sbout their sex lives

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
title. they sat next to the bench I am sitting and just started talking about it they are still talking as im making this post. It's so super over

dude next to me is looking at my screen I dont even care anymore

Show him this message: Fuck you Chad!

Sometimes when my phone wasn't broken

I'm in a classroom alone and there are also foids from my class talking about some normie series
They're totally ignoring me
Brutal

two out of three have slept with so many fucking girls this year alone, some as young as 15. Really saw the contrast between my life and chads' life

Bases low inhibcel

Elaborate
they were talking about and showing pics of them on the phone. One said he slept with an american tourist and another time with a half gypsy 15yo. I just sat there looking at the vids of him, his friends and the american tourist whores on a boat they had rented while thinking that all summer I was home playing videogames

two out of three have slept with so many fucking girls this year alone, some as young as 15. Really saw the contrast between my life and chads' life
Brutal
It was over from the start