Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Situation In Turkey

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
31 May 2022:

-Man burns himself at Galata, Istanbul.

-Refugees are trying to rape foids in everywhere. They are taking videos of foids, harrassing them etc.

- Pakis had public sex in Bebek, Istanbul.

-Foid goes outside naked with her kid in Antalya.

-Syrian foid gets beaten in Antep.

In Future:

- Yez starts the incel rebellion :feelsthink:

Yes, some news are ragefuel but look at the total picture. Its a chaos and I love chaos. Cucks in Turkey should pay for what they did to incels.

Last edited:
yes i hope all foids die from nuclear bombs

Turkey sounds giga cucked

Based tbh.
After the Chaos new incel order comes.

Rebellion may happen in turkey if it continues like this
yeah hopefully every incel becomes inspired and causes a worldwide revelution

its beyond my understanding how some turks cant get laid
tens of millions of white whores from the whole europe including nordic countries go to turkey to get fucked by one-dollar-wannabe-italians (turks)
turkey has the highest number of sexual partners IN THE WORLD (12 on average) BUT 99% OF FOIDS STAY VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE
so its pretty obvious, turks are fucking white femoids on holidays A LOT

tens of millions of white whores from the whole europe including nordic countries go to turkey to get fucked by one-dollar-wannabe-italians (turks)
turkey has the highest number of sexual partners IN THE WORLD (12 on average) BUT 99% OF FOIDS STAY VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE
Rebellion will happen. I will start it.

yeah hopefully every incel becomes inspired and causes a worldwide revelution

Global Incel organisation, global Incel co-ordination, global Incel insurrection.

Let's do it. :reeeeee:

They get fucked by Kebabchad's, not your average Turk.

Global Incel organisation, global Incel co-ordination, global Incel insurrection.

Let's do it. :reeeeee:
yeah hopefully a rebellion happens where the blackpill destroyes the bluepill

I think it’s afghan rapefugees raping your women

Cope.
Turks are truecels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

and syriancels like st. hamudi
:feelskek:, I even would have the urge to rape Turkish pussy if I ever get out of Syria or Afghanistan shitholes, see all these half naked sluts walking around

:feelskek:, I even would have the urge to rape Turkish pussy if I ever get out of Syria or Afghanistan shitholes, see all these half naked sluts walking around
Honestly all women who come to the west are ending up like whores.
Also afghan and syrian foids

Honestly all women who come to the west are ending up like whores.
Also afghan and syrian foids
True , especially Iranian foids , they generally are the first ethnic groups to open their pussy for random thugs in Europe

True , especially Iranian foids , they generally are the first ethnic groups to open their pussy for random thugs in Europe
Iranian foids are either giga whores or retard shia extremists :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

based refugees:society: i love hearing about refugees who rape foids, i even fap sometimes to pictures of foids from soycial media while imagining i am a thugmaxxed refugee they are afraid of :society:
You will never be low inhib enough

based refugees:society: i love hearing about refugees who rape foids, i even fap sometimes to pictures of foids from soycial media while imagining i am a thugmaxxed refugee they are afraid of :society:
Are u getting them in dark web? I never could find gangrape vids in general site

Iranian foids are either giga whores or retard shia extremists :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
They are biggest whores in Middle East they have this funny law where u marry foid for 1 week meaning fucking the shit out of her then dump her :feelskek:

You are god damn right. All those russian femoids are fucking with turks during their vacation. That is such a suifuel :feelsrope:

They are biggest whores in Middle East they have this funny law where u marry foid for 1 week meaning fucking the shit out of her then dump her :feelskek:
Giga based all hail iran st. khomaini give me iranian whore for 1 week and I will be life fuel:feelsokman:

Giga based all hail iran st. khomaini give me iranian whore for 1 week and I will be life fuel:feelsokman:
Cope, whores only marry chads this way, while the normies and incels settle for used up pussy who they have to beta buck cuck for.

Cope, whores only marry chads this way, while the normies and incels settle for used up pussy who they have to beta buck cuck for.
True Iranian whores have shitload of simps they have infinite options

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back