Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skip to the 3 min mark, fuck this 6’3 giraffe talking about only wanting taller guys

Normie dating is one big clusterfuck of fakeness and acting.

are you a sandcel?

She's pretty cringy, what's the reason to act so awkward with men. What was she expecting?

"I am attracted to guys who are taller than me, and I like to wear heels."

:society::society::society:

that was made to make it seem like shorter guys aren't interested in super tall women,
when its really the exact reverse.
Actually in fact super tall women want all men shorter than them dead

Jfl @ any normie who thinks she has it bad. You can’t even compare these two

Somewhat related

There's this cute tall foid in my gym, I gave her the nickname of little giraffe in my head :feelsaww:

“i’m not shallow” AHAHAHAHA

foodcels

This is proof that while there are many men, even if it's initially off-putting and intimidating to them, who are willing to date a taller woman, she is the one turning them down because of her own pickyness.

This is proof that while there are many men, even if it's initially off-putting and intimidating to them, who are willing to date a taller woman, she is the one turning them down because of her own pickyness.
The funny part is this 6'3 amazoness is probably gonna end up a single mother or childless due to her pickiness, ensure shit genetics and a shit life for her kids. If she was living 100 years ago she would already have had 9 kids

The funny part is this 6'3 amazoness is probably gonna end up a single mother or childless due to her pickiness, ensure shit genetics and a shit life for her kids. If she was living 100 years ago she would already have had 9 kids
She might breed with a man shorter than her (still has to be tall enough compared to other men and good looking), but yeah that's a shame.

People don't realize that even tall women can be desirable for breeding. For a tall foid, she's pretty feminine and she's a high-tier Becky tbh.

even tall women can be desirable for breeding
lol not even that. Tall women are not "even" desirable. You make it sound like being a tall woman is a BAD thing. You make it sound like breeding a 6'3 woman is worse than a 5'2 woman. ALL men would desire a wife taller than them IF women were not hypergamous.

lol not even that. Tall women are not "even" desirable. You make it sound like being a tall woman is a BAD thing. You make it sound like breeding a 6'3 woman is worse than a 5'2 woman. ALL men would desire a wife taller than them IF women were not hypergamous.
It's not that being tall as a foid is a bad thing. It's that just like how most men have a preference for foids who are shorter than them and seeing taller Amazonian foids as unfeminine because of their height.

Don't get me wrong tho, I love tall women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back