Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Skipped class cuz card got declined tryna pay 7$ for a metro ticket

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Brutal. ovER for poorcels. InhERitance waiting room, then move to shithole country and never leave my room.

All 4 grandparents alive and parents don't want to give me money or let me NEETmaxx unless I go to school :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Brutal. ovER for poorcels. InhERitance waiting room, then move to shithole country and never leave my room.

All 4 grandparents alive and parents don't want to give me money or let me NEETmaxx unless I go to school :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If you moved to the us like me, go to check if you have autism and ADHD so you can get autismbux. 3rd world countries don't diagnose that.

If you moved to the us like me, go to check if you have autism and ADHD so you can get autismbux. 3rd world countries don't diagnose that.
When I get an apartment or house inheritance, I don't need more to retire in a shithole. Sell it, buy a house elsewhere, put the money in a GIC and never leave room