Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Slavery and human trafficking creating incels, rat children of Pakistan. (Water is wet post)

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

After seeing this therad if you are not agree with genetic engineering then you are retarded tradcuck npc faggot who deserved to be tortured million times.

god forbid if that is done to a female :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

god forbid if that is done to a female :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I hated tradcuck more than ever rn
i want to fucking murder them all one by one after inflicting this kind of damage

Lmfao hilarious

:lul:

Or course it’s done in Pakistan
@Transcended Trucel
Pakistan is very cursed. My relatives have told me stories of some guys selling biryani of dog meat. Mixing water in milk to make it look higher quantity and other scams. Not surprising some fuckers would make rat people on purpose

Brutal and sad!

It should be a crime, fucking spawns of Satan's ew

Ethnic countries should be nuked

pakistan is such a heaven jfl

@RREEEEEEEEE Doxxed :dafuckfeels::feelskek:

@Currycel69_ brother:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pakistan is very cursed. My relatives have told me stories of some guys selling biryani of dog meat. Mixing water in milk to make it look higher quantity and other scams. Not surprising some fuckers would make rat people on purpose
Is atheism a thing in Pakistan?

Most sane people must have seen through the religious bullshit by now.

Is atheism a thing in Pakistan?

Most sane people must have seen through the religious bullshit by now.
yes but almost no one would dare be publicly atheist as they'll risk being lynched. As a whole nation is still pretty Islamic to an extreme degree. Many shitty TV show imams far money cherry picking the worst Islamic verses and hadiths to give advice about. And they also even accuse each other of blasphemy jfl.

yes but almost no one would dare be publicly atheist as they'll risk being lynched. As a whole nation is still pretty Islamic to an extreme degree. Many shitty TV show imams far money cherry picking the worst Islamic verses and hadiths to give advice about. And they also even accuse each other of blasphemy jfl.

View: https://youtu.be/1r2Wj9KOTd4

Is an atheist Pakistan possible in this century?

An ex-Muslim movement seems to be sprouting from the grassroots level

I hear they sell dog meat in egypt too

No wonder it's such a backward country

giga truecels, on top of looking like rats they have to live in violent desert shithole of fuckistan :feelspuke: no one in this world lives in more torture/pain than them

"appear" disabled? :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back