Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Slavoj zizek is a good cope

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Lately I have been watching lot of Slavoj zizek lectures to cope with my life, and i am totally a fan of his dark pessmistic joyful demeanor that he presents .I think he would absolutely just dig this forum and the interesting unrestrained unfiltered discussions that are being done here, i think this forum is the only place where the most deepest darkest shadow side of human lives comes out in open discussion and I think believe it or not we are going to be an important part of history of post modern society and currently helping in reaching the Hegelian dialectical conclusion of this century . Most common idiots of today thinks only in binary like either this or that, leftist or conservative, capitalist or communist and so on... but i love his absolute transcendental ambiguity on the ideologies he discusses and his variety of conclusions and views. Best philosopher of our post modern times, he is to us today what Socrates was to hellenic society at that time
Screenshot 2023 07 18 205958

Last edited:
What postmodernism does to a motherfucker.

And son on , and so on...

What postmodernism does to a motherfucker.
hey man post modernism is the reality. the very fact that you are at a forum which is meant for lonely incels whom females doesn't find attractive bears the testimony of this post modern reality .

Nah, the way he talks is insufferable.
The constant ticks, the sniffs, the saliva noises.
No, just no.

Honestly never gave him a chance, heared him give some retarded take on something race related and avoided him since then.

PHİLOSOPHY is for lazy asses

No, just no.
Yeaah it bothered me too at first.. but he gets to you eventually and he is like a mad genius even though he is born in boomer era his ideologies are typical incelish doomer vibes

Honestly never gave him a chance, heared him give some retarded take on something race related and avoided him since then.
nah you gotta absorb his whole thought process , no one gets him at first just by looking at his bits and parts. To add that he is also from balkans which have a very different culture so people find it confusing to see from his perspective

No, just no.

True, he sounds autistic as fuck and he has truecel level of looks.

NevER began

True, he sounds autistic as fuck and he has truecel level of looks.

NevER began
lmao trucel??? he has married four times and not with any sub 5 foids but gorgeous eastern european balkan hotties.. check his bio out

hey man post modernism is the reality. the very fact that you are at a forum which is meant for lonely incels whom females doesn't find attractive bears the testimony of this post modern reality .
It is one thing for it to be a reality and another thing is for it to be taken as a concomitant ideology.

Lately I have been watching lot of Slavoj zizek lectures to cope with my life, and i am totally a fan of his dark pessmistic joyful demeanor that he presents .I think he would absolutely just dig this forum and the interesting unrestrained unfiltered discussions that are being done here, i think this forum is the only place where the most deepest darkest shadow side of human lives comes out in open discussion and I think believe it or not we are going to be an important part of history of post modern society and currently helping in reaching the Hegelian dialectical conclusion of this century . Most common idiots of today thinks only in binary like either this or that, leftist or conservative, capitalist or communist and so on... but i love his absolute transcendental ambiguity on the ideologies he discusses and his variety of conclusions and views. Best philosopher of our post modern times, he is to us today what Socrates was to hellenic society at that time
View attachment 811602
He is gross looking ugly and achivement are zero
How dare you compared him to the old socrates