Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Slavs are so ugly that even curries and ricecels have higher smv than we

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
@KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @RealSchizo

Słowianie to nie tylko polacy panie

idk why mainland slavs don't lift or anything. imma proud owner of a 30# dumbell and don't get the wimpyness amongst the mainlanders.

idk why mainland slavs don't lift or anything. imma proud owner of a 30# dumbell and don't get the wimpyness amongst the mainlanders.
protein isn't cheap

Eh, as much as I like to spam Slavpill threads with replies like "Yup, ogre" and so on, it's really more or less equal. Curries get hit full force by the racepill in most areas of life, but they do have rather high endogamy rates and when they do marry out, they tend to cuck other groups more than get cucked by them. Slavs on the other hand tend to lose women at rates similar to SEAs and also aren't particularly attractive for the most part, but we are close enough to Westerners that a decent number of us can larp as them for an SMV boost. SEA rices just have it shitty, but NEA rices I'd put right below white and black Westerners overall.

Eh, as much as I like to spam Slavpill threads with replies like "Yup, ogre" and so on, it's really more or less equal. Curries get hit full force by the racepill in most areas of life, but they do have rather high endogamy rates and when they do marry out, they tend to cuck other groups more than get cucked by them. Slavs on the other hand tend to lose women at rates similar to SEAs and also aren't particularly attractive for the most part, but we are close enough to Westerners that a decent number of us can larp as them for an SMV boost. SEA rices just have it shitty, but NEA rices I'd put right below white and black Westerners overall.
idk why mainland slavs don't lift. they're so weak-looking. all this modernism is bad. it's all imperialist crap designed to make us into slaves

Slavs on the other hand tend to lose women at rates similar to SEAs and also aren't particularly attractive for the most part, but we are close enough to Westerners that a decent number of us can larp as them for an SMV boost. SEA rices just have it shitty, but NEA rices I'd put right below white and black Westerners overall.
I doubt that. Slavs are 6 foot on average right? You will have massive SMV in SEA and chink lands.