Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Slef improvement worse than doing nothing.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Self impovement s worse than doing nothing. If you do nothing, at least you know you did nothing. If you self improvement, you think you did something but essentially all you did was wasting time that could be used to do some copes.

Nah, I regretted LDARing for 2 years. I could've atleast improve my life within that time frame.

Do the bare minimum not to suffer from health problems, pain and hunger, rest is irrelevant. Like obesity, having back problem and low mobility from ldaring too much should be fixed because it hurts your day to day life. Wearing expensive suits, getting a haircut every week and gymmaxxing untill you drop wont change anything.

I at least want to get a shit job to waste my money on drugs and video games since I’ll never do anything in life other than those two things.

Self impovement s worse than doing nothing. If you do nothing, at least you know you did nothing. If you self improvement, you think you did something but essentially all you did was wasting time that could be used to do some copes.
You can improve your life in a number of ways but don't confuse that with the pop-psychology notion of "self improvement". They usually tell you things which will only increase your ago and pride and hurt you in the long run.

Should i gymmaxx and nofapmaxx to at least try? I do feel a little bit bad not doing anything

Normies and foids just exist in life and don't have to constantly treadmill to "self improvement". I own my home, have a career, have friends, am not an obeast, have hobbies and good familial relations.

>you're not literally 100% perfect so it's your fault for not self improving

Fuck off I've upheld enough of my end and I've not even hugged a girl.

tbh ngl ded srs foids , self improvement is a big cope.

It won't help you get foids but I still recommend trying to be healthy and hygienic.

Indeed,there's no self improvement for your face.