Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slow metabolism is a myth

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Slow metabolism is a myth if you’re not losing weight then you’re eating too much if you ate 1000 calories a day I guarantee you you’ll lose weight sure it’ll take time however it’ll happen eventually every overweight person I see that say they can’t lose weight don’t even eat like they’re tryna lose weight a 1000 calorie diet will make anybody lose weight obviously you you won’t lose 50 pound’s in a week but you could probably do it in under 8 months

Agreed. I’m not one of those people cuz the only people to ever fuck up my diet is family. That’s why i’m waiting till i get my own place to diet.

Slow metabolism is a myth if you’re not losing weight then you’re eating too much if you ate 1000 calories a day I guarantee you you’ll lose weight sure it’ll take time however it’ll happen eventually every overweight person I see that say they can’t lose weight don’t even eat like they’re tryna lose weight a 1000 calorie diet will make anybody lose weight obviously you you won’t lose 50 pound’s in a week but you could probably do it in under 8 months
Yeah, slow metabolism is a meme. The difference in weight is mostly in what people eat and differences in natural satiety signalling.

If this is the case I'm sonic gigaspeed metabolism i lose weight while bulking because I'm never hungry