Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Slowly but surely realizing how ugly your face is.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
At first I thought I was above average at least, a 6/10, this was back in my blue pilled days. then, after viewing ratings of faces, it became obvious I wasn’t even a 5/10. Suifuel tbh. Anyone else experience this? Over optimistic in the beginning, then dread at the end when truth is discovered?

When your face is disgusting man:(

Every guy thinks he's a 6/10 :feelsPop:

Relatable, initially I thought I wasn't bad looking, but then I slowly I realised that I am fucking repulsive its very hard to explain.
It's almost as if there is self defence mechanism in your brain preventing you from initially being objective but as you grind and grind you eventually tear it down and learn the truth.

the older you get the more you realise its ovER

This
Relatable, initially I thought I wasn't bad looking, but then I slowly I realised that I am fucking repulsive its very hard to explain.
It's almost as if there is self defence mechanism in your brain preventing you from initially being objective but as you grind and grind you eventually tear it down and learn the truth.
Every guy thinks he's a 6/10 :feelsPop:
This. :feelsrope:

No, I knew I was a 1.5/10 at age 14 already (and generally ugly way before that), hence the desire to rope which came at that time.

Last edited:
Definitely. Gonna regurgitate the same thing. I once thought I was average looking because I garnered interest from the opposite sex in grade school. But now I'm a 30 year old ghost who no one cares about. I now realize I'm a 2/10

I had the bluepilled hope I am a 7 (kek), turned out I am a 4. Over.

Pics fucking destroyed me. The few times I had to take pictures for administrative reasons fucking destroyed me. Nothing has ever made me this suicidal and depressed. I look so bad it explains everything, if anything I'm surprised people don't treat me worse.

I used to think I was a 7 because of my orc frame. But no amount of frame can save your face.

A foid rated me a 3.5 out of 10 at best.

I'm about a 2.5/10.

A quick tinder bio can solve anyone's doubts tbh.

Yes man, I thought I was average at least too. I thought I was even above average at times because my best friend virtue signalled and said I looked above average. I now realize I'm a 1/10.
No, I knew I was a 1.5/10 at age 14 already (and generally ugly way before that), hence the desire to rope which came at that time.
Guys those scored should be reserved to people who are disfigured or deformed.
A foid rated me a 3.5 out of 10 at best.

I'm about a 2.5/10.
Foids never rate anyone below 5 to not seem mean or shallow. Like seriously, I've seen plenty of ugly guys being called 5/10, if she rated you 3.5 ... she's either extremely honest (by foid standards) or you look really bad.

Guys those scored should be reserved to people who are disfigured or deformed.
What would you rate this guy? I look very very similar (worse maxilla), with a worse hair (thinner) and possibly worse skull shape (hard to tell just from a profile view):

IMG 0885

I would count this as deformed, so do medical doctors whom I've met, do you disagree?

What would you rate this guy? I look very very similar (worse maxilla), with a worse hair (thinner) and possibly worse skull shape (hard to tell just from a profile view):

View attachment 192586

I would count this as deformed, so do medical doctors whom I've met, do you disagree?
Yeah definitely counts as disfigured when your lower third is this weak. Plus other bad features yeah you're right then.

Half of my left eyebrow is missing. I have a huge scar on my cheek. I also have much more facial hair growth on the right side of my face. Would that count?
What do you mean your left eyebrow is missing? It just doesn't grow?

Can't you just laser off the extra growth on the right side of your face?

Same, i thought i was good looking when i was a child because i believed my mother :feelskek:, then i thought i was average and since i was 16 i realized i'm a subhuman

A quick tinder bio can solve anyone's doubts tbh.

I can't make Tinder due to no valid phone number. Badoo confirmed it to me tho. 0 messages and matches.