Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [REAL STORY]A subhuman Truecel impregnated and left his Stacylite wife

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★
TL:DR FOR YOU LAZY NIGGERS: A Stacylite underestimated his truecel husband who'm married as an investment due to his prestigious career history, but years later the truecel brutally cucked her by leaving her AND his subhuman children to their mother JFL.

This is a story i was eager to share with you guys. Everything you'll read is 53265% real, and truly unbelievably hillarious!!!!!

It all starts during the summer of 2023.
i got a job in a hotel at a beach resort location, where i met an interesting couple who happened to be my collegues.

There is this guy who is a literal truecel 1/10 36 yr old, MARRIED to a 24 year old Stacylite.
They also have children which are 2 twins, both unfortunetly resemble the father's side - on top of that 1 is autistic, and the other one is deaf. Everyone might think i am making this up, but I SWEAR TO SUFFER ETHERNAL TORTURE IN HELL if you think i am lying !!!

The thing is that the truecel didn't really want children, but the Stacylite did. She really tried to cuck this poor man hard, but actually things will get interesting in the future.

The truecel looking guy didn't have a single positive trait. I'm not exagerating unfortunetly - he was dark skinned, blading and had subhuman tier side profile that EVEN I as a KHHV 26 yr old incel mogged. Anyway, he had quite a solid work history - working as CEO in England and other prestigious career experiences.

The Stacylite on the other hand - 170cm tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes and overall really good looking girl - she passed like a 16 year old schoolgirl.

Both of them were some spiritual weirdos - always talking about the Universe, higher vibrations, karma, destiny and other esoterical weird shit you know. Apparently they were aligned by the Universe and that's how the attraction happened between them (LETS SPIRITUALMAXX LMAO).
But since i am blackpilled incel nigger, i am sure the Stacylite married him as he saw him as an investment and not because of real attraction, since like i've stated above - he had a really prestigious career history in the past. When i questioned the Truecel why he was working at the position he was currently in, he explained that this was solely to build experience for the Stacylite.

Anyway, after 2 months during working at the hotel, out of nowhere i suddenly learned that the couple had a brutal argument, making the ultimate decision to seperate. The subhuman left the workplace, along with his wife and children to her LMAO.
The Stacylite told me that he was being abusive towards her. She said that he didn't let her spend her own salary, because he was being managing control of the fund resources for the family. She was upset and sad about not being able to even buy a book with her own money.

Anyway- i admire the truecel. She thought she could cuck him by marrying him as a betabuxx investment (as i said - this guy has a truly prestigious career history) and then giving birth to two children, but in return she got brutally cucked. Note to mention she is a Ukrainian foreigner (Pre 2022 Russian invasion), so they don't have that much rights about divorce and other legal actions. Not only that, but THE SUBHUMAN APPARENTLY DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO PREVENT THE UKRAINIAN BITCH LEAVING THE COUNTRY BY NOTIFYING THE GOVERMENT ABOUT HER LMAOOOO .

Last edited:
God amongst cucks.

THE SUBHUMAN APPARENTLY DID EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO PREVENT THE UKRAINIAN BITCH LEAVING THE COUNTRY BY NOTIFYING THE GOVERMEN
TOP KEK. This is life fuel.

He lucked out but slav pig foids have a screw loose they could drown the babies.