Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slut Coworker Took My Promotion, I Wonder The FUCK HOW !!!!

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Over two years of being the company work horse, being made to come in earlier AND stay later, coming in on days off, work doubles, getting scheduled to work shifts that are less than eight hours apart from each other, getting overwhelmed from being understaffed because slut coworkers and other guys I work with call in so they can fuck each other instead and STILL getting my job done, and overworking myself to the point I injured my back and now have no choice but to take less hours until fully healed. I was gunning for a supervisor position that was open thanks to a boss rage quitting because he felt slighted by his side chick fucking other employees and it getting around (he already has a wife but was psychotically over possessive of his side chick). I somehow believed that the dedication I put into my job would pay off, and maybe things would just look up a little thanks to the perks of being a supervisor, but alas, when it boiled down to me and a slut who openly screwed at least three different employees, guess who ended up getting that promotion ?

Spoiler alert : IT WASNT ME !!!

WHAT THE FUCK !? SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE WHO'S BARELY 20 AND WANTONLY FUCKS PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH KNOWING DAMN THE FUCK WELL THEY'RE MARRIED ! WHAT THE FUCK ?!??!?!?! HOW THE FUCK DOES A FUCKING CUNT LIKE THAT GET PICKED OVER SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY TRIED TO BE A MODEL EMPLOYEE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED TO WORK AND SHOWED DEDICATION TO THE POINT OF A MOTHERFUCKING BACK INJURY !???!?! THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE MY DICKHEAD PERVERT BOSS CARES MORE ABOUT THE SIZE OF HER TITS AND ASS THAT HE WILL NEEEEEEEEEEVER GET TO TOUCH, THAN ABOUT THE FUCKING FACT THAT I PUT BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MY TIME WORKING UNDER HIM !

FUUUUUUUUUUCK !

Throw acid on her face and ruin her for life.

trying to prove yourself on your job while there are foids at the same time is stupid because you know men's nature.

Your boss must be a cuck. She definitely got picked over you because ya not a foid like that bitch.

Reminds me of my old job. Silent quit (look it up) and immediately start looking for new jobs. If you're actually good like you say you are, any workplace would love to have a guy like you

The same thing happened to me at Walmart. I guarantee that the slut who took my promotion fucked our department manager.

Over for wagecucks :feelskek:

Over two years of being the company work horse, being made to come in earlier AND stay later, coming in on days off, work doubles, getting scheduled to work shifts that are less than eight hours apart from each other, getting overwhelmed from being understaffed because slut coworkers and other guys I work with call in so they can fuck each other instead and STILL getting my job done, and overworking myself to the point I injured my back and now have no choice but to take less hours until fully healed. I was gunning for a supervisor position that was open thanks to a boss rage quitting because he felt slighted by his side chick fucking other employees and it getting around (he already has a wife but was psychotically over possessive of his side chick). I somehow believed that the dedication I put into my job would pay off, and maybe things would just look up a little thanks to the perks of being a supervisor, but alas, when it boiled down to me and a slut who openly screwed at least three different employees, guess who ended up getting that promotion ?

WHAT THE FUCK !? SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE WHO'S BARELY 20 AND WANTONLY FUCKS PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH KNOWING DAMN THE FUCK WELL THEY'RE MARRIED ! WHAT THE FUCK ?!??!?!?! HOW THE FUCK DOES A FUCKING CUNT LIKE THAT GET PICKED OVER SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY TRIED TO BE A MODEL EMPLOYEE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED TO WORK AND SHOWED DEDICATION TO THE POINT OF A MOTHERFUCKING BACK INJURY !???!?! THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE MY DICKHEAD PERVERT BOSS CARES MORE ABOUT THE SIZE OF HER TITS AND ASS THAT HE WILL NEEEEEEEEEEVER GET TO TOUCH, THAN ABOUT THE FUCKING FACT THAT I PUT BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MY TIME WORKING UNDER HIM !

FUUUUUUUUUUCK !
Jfl at trying at a job.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK !
Oy vey stfu racist

Foid story apart, this is also a blackpill for work.

NEVER do anything more than what your contract states, whether it is tasks or time. Anything you do for the company outside of your contract is basically volunteering and the company has no obligation to compensate you. They will however exploit you. Think for a second, you've been doing the work of 2, 3 maybe more normies for the price of just one. This is a gold mine for management whose interest is to keep you exactly at your place and not promote you.

I don't care about merit, work ethics and all that bullshit. It's not your company, you don't owe them anything. When is the last time you got a pay raise or a promotion for free ? That's right, never. The company does for you what is required by the law and your contract with them, not an ounce more and you should do the same.

Your time is valuable, your energy is valuable. Do not give them away for free to companies.

This is extremely suifuel and brutal. This world is so fucked up

FUUUUUUUUUUCK !

View: https://voca.ro/1lb1ABnrGitm

Foid story apart, this is also a blackpill for work.

NEVER do anything more than what your contract states, whether it is tasks or time. Anything you do for the company outside of your contract is basically volunteering and the company has no obligation to compensate you. They will however exploit you. Think for a second, you've been doing the work of 2, 3 maybe more normies for the price of just one. This is a gold mine for management whose interest is to keep you exactly at your place and not promote you.

I don't care about merit, work ethics and all that bullshit. It's not your company, you don't owe them anything. When is the last time you got a pay raise or a promotion for free ? That's right, never. The company does for you what is required by the law and your contract with them, not an ounce more and you should do the same.

Your time is valuable, your energy is valuable. Do not give them away for free to companies.
Extremely true

Women get promotions easily so i doubt she will stay long.

But you cant suck dick and she can. Thats way more valuable to your boss than any work you do.

Report her to HR

Same thing happened with me. She was there, for less than one year and got promoted!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK !
learn to blackmail everybody and you'll soon be president.

She definitely fucks the Boss

Uglify her and make her slut lifestyle impossible