Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut from Reddit has sex with '11/10' giga Chad with shit personality for a month and say looks don't matter

This is her photo (from her post history):
eKYmh9V.jpg

Still has access to 11/10 guys.

Her current boyfriend (who presumably has no problem with her talking about guys she used to fuck on reddit?!?!!):
UCDEoSjl.jpg

Life in 2019 is a joke.

eKYmh9V.jpg

Foids who take close up face pictures like that are usually over 200 pounds.

eKYmh9V.jpg

Her current boyfriend (who presumably has no problem with her talking about guys she used to fuck on reddit?!?!!):

Life in 2019 is a joke.
Wow, that girl has a chance with gigachad? ROFL her looksmatch roped long ago!

Also its funny how this is "proves that looks don't matter" when this chad had sex with this girl for a month(while having a horrible personality) and then leaves this girl and gets a new harem of girls. How is this a bad thing from the male perspective?

How many men did she give the chance to slay her for 1 month? Rofl she is too stupid to realize she is actually spreading the blackpill

Imagine having sex for a month straight with a dumb Stacy, let alone at all. I bet people on here would kill for that.
Nah I guarantee that bitch is a 5/10 at best and is the definition of hypergamy

Btw notice how they always shift the blame on the men, it's always the men's fault.

It's the same thing when your hear women talk about their ex's: "he was dumb, violent etc." They are justifying they unrealistic expectations in dating by blaming men instead of lowering their ridiculous standards and then they wonder why they can't find a decent men.
yep, hearing my female coworkers talk about their exes and how they hate them all is interesting. never heard a female say anything positive about an ex she didn't want to fuck. Did their exes have no positive qualities then why even date them at all?

Nah I guarantee that bitch is a 5/10 at best and is the definition of hypergamy
I meant a reverse of her situation, reverse hypergamy. The girl mentioned sleeping with a Chad, its kind of a given she's way uglier than him, I only know of one scenario of a Chad who actually is with women of his own looksmatch, and he's also rich and high IQ.

Minimum requirements to get a Stacy as a non Jew/Marxist Statusmaxxed cunt, is to 1. Be Chad 2. Be Rich 3. Be 1000 IQ

I meant a reverse of her situation, reverse hypergamy. The girl mentioned sleeping with a Chad, its kind of a given she's way uglier than him, I only know of one scenario of a Chad who actually is with women of his own looksmatch, and he's also rich and high IQ.
I, honorable man of culture, will never commit to femoid who is not virgin, who is hitten by THE WALL, who is way past prime years, will never give her money, will not care about her bastard children (except waifuing her daughter), tfu on roasties

He's dumb and has a bad personality because he got bored of fucking her after a month.

eKYmh9V.jpg

UCDEoSjl.jpg

Life in 2019 is a joke.
Just lol she isn't higher than 5/10

how unaware is she??
guys want to sleep around. if he is a gigachad, why would he want to settle for a whore like her? i wonder how many times she got fucked by him in that month

if it was me, i wouldn't have gotten a minute, let alone a fucking month. i wouldnt even have a foot in the door. no self-awareness whatsoever.

So he fucked the shit out of her for a month while the incel OP can't get a girl to hold hands with him, but in her mind the gigachad is the one who's losing?

Ok fam

Stop lying whore. Your hole ooze vaginal fluid whenever you think of him.

Those hambeasts are probably lying.

Somehow virtue signaled, bragged to other females, insulted incels, and made a man-hating comment in one post.

This Reddit post is the modern western female personified.

“It’s not about looks!

Now let me tell you about all the Chad’s that fucked the shit out of me before I got too old to get attractive guys and settled with a betabux that didn’t care I had 30 sex partners more attractive than him. I’ll probably divorce rape him in a few years.”

Absolute fucking meme.

He probably cheated on her.

Hou do not need to cross her name I think.

That has to be bait.

With any luck this cunt whore will pull up to get petrol and gets her self set on fire for her stupidity.

“It’s not about looks!

Now let me tell you about all the Chad’s that fucked the shit out of me before I got too old to get attractive guys and settled with a betabux that didn’t care I had 30 sex partners more attractive than him. I’ll probably divorce rape him in a few years.”

Absolute fucking meme.
This is the thinking of every rostie over 30. They think non-chads should be happy to pay more than full price for used pussy that was given out for free in its prime.

Btw notice how they always shift the blame on the men, it's always the men's fault.

It's the same thing when your hear women talk about their ex's: "he was dumb, violent etc." They are justifying they unrealistic expectations in dating by blaming men instead of lowering their ridiculous standards and then they wonder why they can't find a decent men.
No, they are bragging that they were in a relationship with a violent man. Remember a violent man has better chance to survive in nature.

The gigachad dumped her and she pretends SHE dumped HIM.
eKYmh9V.jpg

UCDEoSjl.jpg

Life in 2019 is a joke.
Look at this, she definitely got pumped and dumped. Also JFL @ looksmatch. If gigachad can only get with overweight foids then it's over.

The whole of the IncelTears subreddit is a joke. A gay joke that isn't really funny.

He had such a bad personality that she only fucked him solid for a month.

JFL she literally confirmed that good looking men with bad personality can have sex and she somehow thinks this is an argument against incels?

Cringed so hard I almost fainted while reading this.

Guys, remember that this is reddit and the avarage poster there, whether male or female, is our looks match but lives in heavy denial and uses reddit as a platform to brag about having accidental drunk sex once.