Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Small breasts are best

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

I like long nipples. The tits can be big or small.

Big breasts look gross & saggy especially when the femoid gets older.

Big breasts look gross & saggy especially when the femoid gets older.
The old point is kind of irrelevant since old women (25+) are revolting no matter what anyway.

They don't have to be too big but it should definitely be bigger than that

Cope, you just say that because you are less hated by noodles so you went soft on them
Noodles hate me just as much. JBW doesn't work for me. Only Japanese noodles are attractive however.

I need to fuck Jordyn Jones.

But your subconscious still has a soft spot for them because of less received hate
No, I've always had yellow fever since I was a child.

Based I like bitches with small tits and a firm peach shaped ass

Thick robust sluts with wide hips and plump asses or death!

She's a mother of two with a husband!
Over for those niglets, every time they get in an argument in school kids would just pull up their mom's pictures

I'm not picky about breast size but I actually prefer them bigger tbh ngl dedsrs when I think about it.

Many people call me "pedo", I don't know if they're hikikomoris or something but the age range I always said I'm most attracted to in these forums contains plenty of big-breasted women already.

The combination that creates the perfect female to me is very young with very neotenous face but with big breasts and a very developed female body. Which plenty of women reach much much earlier than 18 nowadays.