Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Small dick = over

Also, curved dick = over. I bet my dick would break if I would try to insert it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it doesn't even matter for us

We should thrust medieval spear to their pussies then. (In minecraft of course)

Dickcel doesn't only mean small cock, but sometimes implies different deformities as well. My pp is average in size, however it's darker than my skin and weirdly curved. Never began.

Dickcel doesn't only mean small cock, but sometimes implies different deformities as well. My pp is average in size, however it's darker than my skin and weirdly curved. Never began.
My dick is deformed and ugly as well
Doesn't matter since I won't be able to use it as an incel, but it's an insult to injury

Average, normally developed men usually have medium to big dicks. Small, childlike dick is sigh of subhumanity and various chromosomal disorders.

Mine is quite thin

My dick is deformed and ugly as well
Doesn't matter since I won't be able to use it as an incel, but it's an insult to injury
Same. It looks grotesque. Not small, but still looks subhuman :feelskek:

Mine is small AND thin
I would not be surprised if less than 1000 people on this planet have a dick that looks like mine