Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Smartphones fuck with your testosterone

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ufGhr0fydec

This explains the soybot epidemic, while there's no evidence that the type of hormones in soy actually lower your testosterone levels the data on smartphone usage and especially Bluetooth radiation is clear. They're fucking with us.

men are domesticated by bunch of wh0res

ahh i fucking knew it

DNW but all radiation is harmful to DNA, not surprised that higher frequencies like 5GHz wifi or Bluetooth are harmful to health.

Solar Radiation i.e. primarily UV Radiation is one less electromagnetic classification away from X-Rays and is the most underrated form of harmful radiation exposure -- it also affects testosterone, overexposure is particularly well documented.

Ionizing radiation is so bad it immediately damages DNA but non-ionizing radiation can still damage matter without tearing things apart at the atomic level.

Last edited:
Wir mussen die juden ausrotten

In gta v, mang

Fertility is so multifactorial and really so many chess moves ahead for a cel that I dunno.

The heat argument doesn’t make much sense to me given newer models of devices.

Radiation…I guess we just have a drop-in replacement for lead water pipes, or smoking, although it seems now that smoking may increase testosterone. Shrug.

Maybe it’s time to lace our undies with shungite.

So it's feminism and technology

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back