Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Smartphones make me depressed

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Seriously tbh, I think computers are just better. I know it’s probably super stereotypical of me to say this.

> Oh wow, the basement dwelling incel prefers rotting away on his PC than to take five thousand selfies on his phone and post them on Instagram for desperate attention and validation, what a surprise! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah, yeah, fuck you. They’re just more human favored in the sense that they’re more compatible and adaptable with your size and don’t treat you like a zoomed in baby in exchange for portability.

I don’t know why, but smartphones just make me feel dumber than I already am and I’ve tested this out when playing chess; my ELO drops tremendously when I’m on a phone which should presumably be easier to play on since it has a smaller screen for your sub 5 peripheral vision to keep track of everything but nope. I’m at my worst when I’m on them.

I also write better when I’m using a computer (less typos, filler, etc). Maybe it’s cause I grew up with them but my brain just refuses to function at its maximum capacity on a phone.

:fuk:

I think you're just autistic. I'm not saying it at the slightest nor this message is ill-intentioned, OP. But, judging from what I've seen after countless of messages and threads since my early teenage years, you're most probably on the spectrum.

Social media makes me depressed and I need to stop reading the comments under insta, TikTok and YouTube vids, they only make me mad, the amount of stupidity is insane. Also seeing HTB and above on insta etc, or seeing chadlites and above on insta etc makes me envious and depressed

post industrial revolution society makes me depressed

I think you're just autistic. I'm not saying it at the slightest nor this messages is ill-intentioned, OP. But, judging from what I've seen after countless of messages and threads, you're most probably on the spectrum.
With all due respect though, you seem like the biggest fucking autist I’ve ever seen on this forum and none of your posts make sense to me. I might also be on the spectrum, but the thing is, I’ve seen some ACTUAL proclaimed autists and they felt like they were from another planet. Couldn’t even understand where the fuck they’re coming from, let alone resonate with them.

Social media makes me depressed and I need to stop reading the comments under insta, TikTok and YouTube vids
Why do you even do that in the first place? :feelsUnreal:

YouTube comments are fine but I legitimately can’t survive TikTok.

Agree. The problem with smartphones is that you can use them nearly everywhere. Depending on the situation it can be useful but for the most part it fries your dopamine receptors because your brain gets used to be entertained 24/7 while a computer can only stay at one place at a time. Also many people don't listen to you when you are talking with them because they ard busy tipping all the time on their phone

Agree. The problem with smartphones is that you can use them nearly everywhere.
Yup. When weighing the pros and cons:
Computers:
+ better at multitasking
+ better in terms of functionality
+ more organic and human-like

Smartphones:
+ portability
+ can’t think of anything else

Depending on the situation it can be useful but for the most part it fries your dopamine receptors because your brain gets used to be entertained 24/7 while a computer can only stay at one place at a time. Also many people don't listen to you when you are talking with them because they ard busy tipping all the time on their phone
Oh yeah and remind me again what is the most common way people date now, even in third-world shitholes?

Smartphones are the normie way. Computers for incels, and we don't leave our basements anyway.

Nigga that's weird

Yup. When weighing the pros and cons:
Computers:
+ better at multitasking
+ better in terms of functionality
+ more organic and human-like

Smartphones:
+ portability
+ can’t think of anything else

Oh yeah and remind me again what is the most common way people date now, even in third-world shitholes?
Industrial Revolution was the death of human society, Smartphones are the final nail in the coffin

Nigga that's weird

Yeah. You better settle in and make yourself at home with depression and nihilism already if you were born in the postmodern era.

Tbh. It’s fucking stupid.
I hope to NEETmax in the future

I bought a smartphone for the first time in 1 year and half of flipphonemaxxing

Basically I have an on again/Off again relationship with phones and for the most part you're right smartphones are cucked and they spy on you.

Ultimately it CAN be used as a tool

For example you use it as a tool to IQmaxx playing chess. I use it to psychomaxx while lifting/biking/running listening to heavy metal

Foids use it to destroy society and record themselves getting reemed out by a real chad to their beta boyfriends.

Garbage people use it to amplify their garbage lifestyle lol