Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Smegma can glue clitoris to the hood if not cleaned daily (clitoral adhesion)

Woah so that little thing has to be pulled back bc of smegma, NASTY!

If I was a total dictator ruling over earth. I'd round up all foids that use twoXchromosomes, stick them all in one giant pit, and make the biggest bonfire known to man.

If I was a total dictator ruling over earth. I'd round up all foids that use twoXchromosomes, stick them all in one giant pit, and make the biggest bonfire known to man.
Woah so that little thing has to be pulled back bc of smegma, NASTY!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthyhooha/comments/nvaszc/how_to_get_rid_of_smegma_under_clit_hood_without/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Hahajhajadah

So foids have dicks?

Stupid fucking whores never bothered with using my glue stick... I'm the most oppressed man on Earth...

This is why we need mandatory vaginectomy for newborn foids.

An apt analogy to how uncaring society is to men in everyday life
Foids: (see OP post)
Men: oh you need to be taught this? We'll just chop part of your dick off at birth without giving you a choice so we don't need to bother teaching you this.

DISGUSTING SMELLY FOIDS ARE NATURE'S UNFORGIVABLE FAILURE.