Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smh went to pick my girl up in my toyota corolla and dat hoe disrespect me

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
she be like yo ass need a better ride fr

i be like dat cracker motherfugga at carland used cars give me a 30% interest loan fr, my payments be $300 a month on dis bitch

giv me a break fr

what should i do?

Dump that ho azz on ya ops territory cuh.

Become a rapper like Eminem

Average "Inceldom Discussion" thread on incels.is in 2022... :feelshehe:

I recommend physically showing her just how much her personality detector seems to have magically failed, when picking you out! :society:

Though I suppose you're not very much of a Tyrone, if she's criticizing you like that; does she have any others she talks to? :feelswhere:

Average "Inceldom Discussion" thread on incels.is in 2022... :feelshehe:

I recommend physically showing her just how much her personality detector seems to have magically failed, when picking you out! :society:

Though I suppose you're not very much of a Tyrone, if she's criticizing you like that; does she have any others she talks to? :feelswhere:
fr dawg idk, dis hoe be tawkin to da opps fr, sum honeytrap ting fr fr

if you were a hood nigger she would have sucked your dick, just saying

if you were a hood nigger she would have sucked your dick, just saying
ayo i works da register at wendys, i be tryna turn mah lyfe around

ayo i works da register at wendys, i be tryna turn mah lyfe around
E00D587E 6995 493C AC27 0E37074847C5

what should i do?
-
Get your homie with da better whip to run you 'roun da hood...- then you be hangin' out the passenger side of your best friend's ride, and try to hollah at her

-
Get your homie with da better whip to run you 'roun da hood...- then you be hangin' out the passenger side of your best friend's ride, and try to hollah at her
aight i try holla

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back