Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smoked weed for the 5th time in 4 days

smoke weed every day

No. It's not physically addictive. But you should really stop. It's going to fry your brain.

Do you exist outside of your imagination?
yes he is the one that smoked me up for the first time at uni and he's a productive tyrone. you can smoke weed responsibly

yes he is the one that smoked me up for the first time at uni and he's a productive tyrone. you can smoke weed responsibly
Ah, it affects the races differently I think

alcohol is a much harder drug than weed kek

Alcohol makes you feel like shit after but the high from it is just so good. The high from weed is just unrelenting paranoia for me, not fun.

Alcohol makes you feel like shit after but the high from it is just so good. The high from weed is just unrelenting paranoia for me, not fun.
try a different strain if you can choose. heavy indicas are less likely to cause it

try a different strain if you can choose. heavy indicas are less likely to cause it
Yeah. I hear that indica is better. I'll try it whenever I can. Hopefully it's not this...

Tmp 4995 cannabis and paranoia what situations make you paranoid and how d1151192818

Well can you still refrain from it for a long time?

I've been smoking weed on and off for 2 or 3 years and have never felt addicted to it. I take weeks/month long breaks without a problem.

cannibas is non addictive and healthy, dont listen to the right wing jew propaganda telling you its bad for you