Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoking is feminine

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
When i see a smoking male, i want to run away from it. It looks so feminine. I feel gay when i see one.
In old times foids used cigarettes as a symbol of foidism(feminism). It was a great ad campaign for tobacco companies. I knew there was a reason for this cuckoldry.
What do you think about this subject?

reminds me of this
Campagne cigarette 1584553c

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...dvert-with-sexual-innuendo-shocks-French.html

When i see a smoking male, i want to run away from it. It looks so feminine. I feel gay when i see one.
In old times foids used cigarettes as a symbol of foidism(feminism). It was a great ad campaign for tobacco companies. I knew there was a reason for this cuckoldry.
What do you think about this subject?

tumblr_inline_oi0z9cStdz1qgp297_500.gif

If I ever smoked it'd be Lucky Strikes (they don't make them anymore so I'll never smoke).

Long, thin feminine cigarettes.

James Dean smoked and he was pretty much the ultimate Chad.
0EA591EE 182A 47C8 9135 99DACF32814C

EA7783A6 AC2F 4C62 952D F05E479C70E4

0C2EB798 9AC4 4C16 9595 0ABDA6015D8E

I honestly don't even understand where you're coming from.

James Dean smoked and he was pretty much the ultimate Chad.
View attachment 57878
View attachment 57879
View attachment 57880
These guys hold the cigarette and inhale the smoke in their lips in a different way than women. Women do it differently, there's something seductive about how they wrap their lips around a cigar, the way their cheeks sink in when they inhale and the aesthetic that comes from having a cigarette in her lips, such a delciate being with such a filthy thing in her mouth it's kinda erotic.

Personally I find it repulsive but I get why it such a common fetish.