Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So, anti-blackpill cope videos (all made by anti social jesters) have been popping on my feed recently. Does this happen to you too?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/SHR2c1qplmM?si=VOqHdmuEkA0sc5in

This is just the most recent video i saw popping off. He even had the nerve of saying something like "the ABC report (famous heightism video) thing is just like tinder bro, and we all know tinder is not real life bro".

Do these people have ever convinced any self respecting incel to go back to the bluepill?!

I think we are going through those stages of truth. Right now they are trying to bargain with it.

creator of the video probably has a degree from hamza's adnois school

JuSt HaVe A fUnNy PeRsOnAlItY bRo :soy: and dont forget to smile :feelsclown:

Joker dont smile

The only somewhat valid point here is that dating apps are effectively dead, and we need to move on from always using data from them.

I imagine this as a totally organic, algorithmic response to all of those mewing/looksmaxxing TikToks. Anyways tons of improvement videos on his channel that I won't be watching because we know he has no credibility. I didn't even watch this video to conclude that; go outside and see the young and real couples out there. That's contradicting our shared reality that is the real world. Also his channel looks like a federally sponsored campaign to keep redpillers in line and in hopes. If not, it's still a good grift.

If nothing other than real life matters to them, then why do they upload videos to the internet sharing their POV to motivate?

whites really get away with saying anything. if it was a curry or rice making this video everybody in the comments would be flaming him

the dudes entire channel is a heavy dose of copuim.

yeah iam tired of this guys bs

Feels like he danced around the issue only to say "well you can get away with being short... only if you work 1,000x as hard as a broke 6 ft garbage collector!" then used a clip from like two decades ago which can barely be replicated when people clown on even 5'8 presidential candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back