Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I keep hearing about how there will a baby boom from all the couples banging from being locked inside by the quarantine.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Imagine actually thinking a girl would have unprotected sex with a normie and that’s to say they have sex with him at all. If there is a baby boom do to the quarantine it’s because of the same way most pregnancies happen in modern times: chad has unprotected sex with one of the girls who broke quarantine to suck him off and then an unwanted kid pops out 9 months later. And that’s if they don’t abort the baby.

i like to go on Yahoo. one story says there will be a rise in babies yet another story says domestic violence/divorce rates are rising and women are witholding sex during this period. So typical Yahoo always contradicting themselves.

tbh I want Chads out there pumping and dumping sluts during this time. At this point I just want more single Moms so I can watch society collapse even faster.

i like to go on Yahoo. one story says there will be a rise in babies yet another story says domestic violence/divorce rates are rising and women are witholding sex during this period. So typical Yahoo always contradicting themselves.

tbh I want Chads out there pumping and dumping sluts during this time. At this point I just want more single Moms so I can watch society collapse even faster.
I keep hearing normie online talk about how much sex they’re getting and then a bunch talk about how their girlfriend won’t even touch them and some have even gone to other people’s houses even though the normie and the girl live together.

i like to go on Yahoo. one story says there will be a rise in babies yet another story says domestic violence/divorce rates are rising and women are witholding sex during this period.
women like pain tbh

chad will impregnate 30 women tbh

Probably will be, didnt knew that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back