Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I might be getting kicked out

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I have long felt/been paranoid my roommate has had it in for me. Seriously. Aside from some minor mistakes, I have done nothing like super fucking personal for this guy to hate me. I think it's difference in lifestyle. Seriously. He's "chaddish" I'm more low key. Ever since the old ones moved out last year, it's been a different vibe. Yeah. I think he's been sucking the landlady's cock. I was getting ready to leave today, and he was making a deal with this new guy like setting up a deal for a room. I didn't have time to ask what the fuck was going on. But I get a vibe from this.

Booked a motel? Going back to parents?

I feel you OP, having someone fuck with your living situation is the worst.

During my 2nd houseshare, I hadn't washed my sheets in months due to depression. I have a deviated septum, so I couldn't notice the smell. Keep in mind, I have my own room. My housemate used this as "evidence" that I was using hard drugs, and I got evicted. Also complained about me not cleaning, even though I'm not a slob. He hated me for being NEET. He was a 36 year old engineering student. Ugly, ginger, NCT, NW3, 6'6 gymcel LOL. Had an ugly gook landwhale that he fucked.

One of my current housemates is a woman disgusting landwhale, and she is the biggest cunt I have ever met. Will give me the silent treatment unless it's to complain about me "not cleaning". Keep in mind that I pick up after myself, but don't "deep clean", while she's a complete slob. Freaked out when I moved her laundry, even though she had left it in the machine for a whole day. Engages in domestic violence in the middle of the night with her cuck "husband" who also lives with us. Our landlord won't kick them out. He'll say shit like "oh, she's a girl, she can be moody" and "living with others is challenging, you just have to learn to compromise". I recently sent him a text logically explaining why she's a bad housemate. He immediately shamed me for being NEET. Fucking infuriating. The only reason I'm living here is that my NEET status and health issues prevent me from moving anywhere else

I am somewhat disorganized but not a slob. I did almost get kicked out last year to having too much stuff. Idk, I could be wrong about this but I don't like the look of it. Sorry to hear about your situation.

I am somewhat disorganized but not a slob. I did almost get kicked out last year to having too much stuff. Idk, I could be wrong about this but I don't like the look of it. Sorry to hear about your situation.
Thanks. I'm on better terms with the landlord because he said he'd never kick me out either.

Unfortunately, most landlords are anal clean-freak types, and usually side with their tenant counterparts. I have found through experience that there is no pleasing them. Most rental ads online are from the anal type. Cool people fill their houses/apartments through friends, and have no need to post their rooms online.

Oh mine is def. an anal neat freak.

Do you have any allies in the house?

Honestly...do you have pissbottles/jugs?

Do you have any allies in the house?

No. It's me an 2 others. The newerish guy is cool/not a dick. The one I've been living with since I first moved there seems to have it in for me for some god knows why reason. Admittedly, I do have stuff, movies, video games, but I keep it organized. I have some clothes piles in my room and my desk needs organizing. But it's nothing past unmanageable. I sort of did have to agree to "not accumulate" and "keep it neat and tidy" since last lease. But it's not like it's unmanageable.

Honestly...do you have pissbottles/jugs?

No. Nowhere near that bad and wouldn't let it get to that.

No. It's me an 2 others. The newerish guy is cool/not a dick. The one I've been living with since I first moved there seems to have it in for me for some god knows why reason. Admittedly, I do have stuff, movies, video games, but I keep it organized. I have some clothes piles in my room and my desk needs organizing. But it's nothing past unmanageable. I sort of did have to agree to "not accumulate" and "keep it neat and tidy" since last lease. But it's not like it's unmanageable.
I'm assuming you share a room with both of them? Even with the coolest people, sharing the same room is tough.

It's the dragon landlady and/or "lifestyle differences"
As long as your not causing damage, she shouldnt care. Fuck her! Sounds like she's a bigger problem than your roommate. I once had a landlord who wouldn't let me eat in my room, or have my laptop on my bed.

Are you month to month or leased.

As long as your not causing damage, she shouldnt care. Fuck her! Sounds like she's a bigger problem than your roommate. I once had a landlord who wouldn't let me eat in my room, or have my laptop on my bed.

Yeah. She probably is.

Are you month to month or leased.
It's a yearly lease, and by month to month you mean rent?

month to month they can say we are not renewing your rent. If you have a lease ask them if you need to start looking for another unit.

I don't understand these anal landlords. They should know that kids wanna party. It seems like if you don't rent from the school's apartments, you are fucked.

I don't understand these anal landlords. They should know that kids wanna party. It seems like if you don't rent from the school's apartments, you are fucked.

Im a puritanical anal retentive jackass. School apartments are a savage ripoff.

It's not really a party house so it's not about that. More low key deal. This is about organization and lifestyle differences. This doesn't have anything to do with school. It is her own place she runs.

A place for everything and everything in it's place. Some habits I picked up in my naval service,
Keep your room in tip top shape. Wash your walls. Vacuum, clean, keep your own kitchen equipment in a locker in your room. Dont leave a damn thing in the common area

A place for everything and everything in it's place. Some habits I picked up in my naval service
Gotcha. School apartments are a ripoff (even in low COL areas)

Gotcha. School apartments are a ripoff (even in low COL areas)

Have your own bowl, own cups, own pot. Have is in your own locker in your room. Use the common area as seldom as possible.

Have your own bowl, own cups, own pot. Have is in your own locker in your room. Use the common area as seldom as possible.
That's what im doing. As you can tell from my post, my housemate is unbearable. I have the master bedroom with my own private bath. I ended up getting a minifridge, microwave, and a hotplate to cook on. I also got a dishwashing tub to use with my sink. I have a sink sprayer attachment i use to fill the tub with hot soapy water, and then i use the sprayer to rinse them off. I may as well have a studio apartment (for a cheaper price).

Attachments

• Fridge.jpg
    Fridge.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Sink.jpg
    Sink.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 71
That's what im doing. As you can tell from my post, my housemate is unbearable. I have the master bedroom with my own private bath. I ended up getting a minifridge, microwave, and a hotplate to cook on. I also got a dishwashing tub to use with my sink. I have a sink sprayer attachment i use to fill the tub with hot soapy water, and then i use the sprayer to rinse them off. I may as well have a studio apartment (for a cheaper price).

Good man, if you can get away from these normies, do it

@Indari you have been kickmogged