Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy So, I was just at the Bar and...

The Darkcel

The Darkcel

Life Sucks and Then You Die
★★★★
.. saw these two white foids (they were overweight, talkative and probably Gen-Z'ers if I were to guess... no way they were my age or older - I'm 29 btw) and guess what? A black dude or at least dark-skinned ethnic (don't really give a fuck to be specific since idgaf) and he was their "friend". Instead of asking for a chair or whatnot (tbf there were like no chairs available except for mine and one other next to me (empty), he stands right in between / next to them. Dude was a curly-headed fuck, good bone / jaw structure, beard (somewhat), better body-build than myself, height-mogged me and guess what? He voiced-mogged the shit outta me. Dude sounded like someone who could easily be a voice actor (just to prove how it takes not talent btw - in that field/ besides genetics) - think 90's Aladdin w/ Vegeta (not-Ocean) combination.

I literally was typing on Discord about while at the bar...
Screen Shot 2024 02 27 at 43713 PM
The fact of the matter is.. all you JBW-fucktards are coping like a bunch of red-pillers. Ehtnics get white pussies more than white men. Duh' fuck are you guys talking about? Lmfao. Most of the white dudes I see, especially at bars, ain't with no bitches whatsoever. Blacks and ethnics have all the pussy.
What's the fucking happenstance that I run across a black dude with two white chicks if it's so fucking rare according to the "based black pillers"??
Also...

Image copy

'muh, JBW bruh"

I hate niggers plus only mentally ill white foids fuck these apes.

I don't really have my own point here other than I completely agree, I have stated the same kind of shit to the JBW retards and they will deny it. I have seen so many fucking more sub5 ethnics with stacies than I have sub5 whites here in America.

I don't really have my own point here other than I completely agree, I have stated the same kind of shit to the JBW retards and they will deny it. I have seen so many fucking more sub5 ethnics with stacies than I have sub5 whites here in America.
It's because of social engineering for the past 100 years and it's caught up. Not many black pillers talk about this shit, but the fact of the matter is that if you tell women that white men are evil and bad (the evil Disney villain for example), they will in fact believe it. "They" (red-pillers and fakecels) will attempt to persuade you into thinking that we all (as humans) go by some-sort of unknown instinctual desire for our own race, but that doesn't explain why interracial relationships have only grown stronger (especially in the last 20 years now) and how Gen-Z loves to hate white men, so much that they want them to die.

Everyone wants brown babies, not white. Those that deny it are in denial. The mainstream unironically would agree with me (without realizing they agree with an incel). lmfao