Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So if 1% of men are desired or 5% or 10% can be debated and societal issues

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
By removing all our copes and making us poorer and not afford them anymore things break down etc and cant maintain the houses because of costs and such and rents are soaring higher.

So wthat lead to social collapse and men running rampant around raping the women who so find them undesirable when copes run out? we do finally get to owning nothing! Will then finally society collapse or will we just live off grid? Females and males are drifting further away and apart from eachother

Car Drifting GIF

I keep hearing, You will eat the bugs goyim and you will own NOTHING.

Look at things now, You dont really own your songs anymore like before with CDs its all subscription based now

Yes you can still buy and own CDs but who does that anymore, Look at movies, most people just watch it free or subscribe to netflix and viaplay.

Yes consoles have CDs too but those can be blocked by sony or microsoft with a push of a button and they can also shutdown your account and make your CD unusable, So can nintendo if your console has a floppy that was used by others in the past with a modded console.

Also have you noticed all these violent riots outside, Black did this, White did that, This did that, he did that she did that blah blah blah, No one trust eachother anymore and its a full on racewar across the globe with muslims and jews firing eachother up by flaming eachother.

Israel is angry, Russia is Angry, China is just kinda chilling because it knows the US current standing of its woke military which only 9% were qualified for this year:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKZ5ZS4wn8

What is russia and china gonna think when they spent
MILLIONS on woke transitions, YES THE PENTAGON!

Also have you noticed that just looking at people is enough to offend them, This is the signs of a truly diminishing society where one can get hurt for just being at a place, Maybe you were looking at a poster but instead they chose to attack you over it, Just look and then look away is enough to make people in the US chimpout these days, Oh your looking at me? What you want bruh? Something like this.

Also noticed the BLM riots and lootings, The perpetrators are almost 100% black all the time from what i notice, It seems they come in groups sometimes 5 sometimes 20, If one does something then others join in, The chimp empire of thievery is truly fascinating in itself, They try to say they are not thugs but then they steal.

Mass immigration taking our jobs and money further plummeting the economy
making the goverment having to print more money putting us in debt and the govement country aswell.

If they can just print money then why do we have to work for it and they be in debt?
Idk its a weird one some may be able to answer here.

A Black person and a "Nigger" is very different, A nigger is wild and cannot be tamed A black person can be civilized and tame himself into acting accordingly but a nigger almost always resort to chimpout and have NO self control

I Cant Breathe Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION

Last edited:
And the beat goes on

Also have you noticed that just looking at people is enough to offend them, This is the signs of a truly diminishing society where one can get hurt for just being at a place, Maybe you were looking at a poster but instead they chose to attack you over it, Just look and then look away is enough to make people in the US chimpout these days, Oh your looking at me? What you want bruh? Something like this
I Have, this shit's annoying.

A Black person and a "Nigger" is very different, A nigger is wild and cannot be tamed A black person can be civilized and tame himself into acting accordingly but a nigger almost always resort to chimpout and have NO self control
Yes, not all blacks are niggers.

Think i tackled alot of societal issues including the BLM one LoL
-
That you did.- I think you will be voted our newly appointed representative
-

Look at things now, You dont really own your songs anymore like before with CDs its all subscription based now
That's why I download all my music.

That's why I download all my music.
Based, You own it then well they can still shutdown your pc from remote area or whatever you use to listen to if its connected to the internet just like CTOS in watch dogs.

When the elite finally nulls out all our devices and renders them useless they will drink champagne and fuck hookers while watching us kill eachother live on bigscreen.

Truly a scary scenario that will happen when they finally release the you will eat the bugs and eat nothing finally happens.

It gives the saying No Copes Given a new meaning, There will be martial law and they re police puppets will drag people out of there homes, There will be militias howewer fighting the elites, Many of these militias will have guns.

You will have nothing doesnt just apply to digital goods, It applies to things you own aswell.

This could be a social credit system or they will just raise the prices and we will starve in the streets but it will happen.

Last edited:
Based, You own it then well they can still shutdown your pc from remote area or whatever you use to listen to if its connected to the internet just like CTOS in watch dogs.
It's on my phone album. It's not connecteDC to the internet.

No, I need threads on my forum to be in English. And this thread is written by a subhuman ESL.
It is written in english by a subhuman, Anything else?

>He doesn't know what "ESL" means
I cachinnate MOST vociferously.

>He doesn't know what "ESL" means
I cachinnate MOST vociferously.
Gonna do that lil normie dance to ostracize me now? Ive seen that human behaviour where you try to make a hivemind go after me over 1 small thing, Its honestly disgusting and way to common, Seen it a times and times again, Try harder and learn english bitch :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Miguel...
Where did i write that? I too can use your name to create something, Your really showing your LOW IQ points by acting like a jackass rn, Going after me? Nah not gonna happen, Just sit back sip on your soda and fucken sie off, Not really interested in a mosquito like you :feelsjuice: