Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting so... I'm becoming a wagecuck

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
the Good Boy Points™ economy crashed some time ago and I haven't been receiving my normie tax since a few months - it's fine, but my parents decided to bully me verbally into getting a job and I've given in: I'm gonna get some bullshit half-time job to make them shut up
I could write an essay about how they're buying a third car out of vanity while denying me the right to occupy one tiny room and eat a portion of their food :feelsree: but I won't because I'm minimalist like that

the money I'll earn will be my pocket money
it's great, but I really have no idea how to spend it
I don't do gaming, I don't do drugs, I've been saving almost all the money my parents gave me
the only things I've bought in the course of the year were: a bunch of pencils, pens, a notebook, some printer paper - overall about $10 (in the local currency)
I'm looking for suggestions, because if I'm wageslaving, I'll need stronger copes and something to strive for, I guess

I don't do gaming nor drugs, so it's out of the way
I'll surely buy a dakimakura (or just a regular body pillow, most daki designs are too sexual for me), I've thought about it before, but worried about parents sperging out about spending their money on perverted crap - it's still only $30
I've thought about buying some expensive alcohol (I don't drink, but I could make an exception, because it's fancy or whatever) just for the sake of trying it
I'll also pay 10% of the money to some local non-cucked charity, because I like the concept of tithe, even if I'm not religious
take into account that my room is very tiny, I can't really fit any equipment or electronic devices

yeah, so find me some motivation to wagecuck, I guess :lul:
I don't really need anything, but I need to convince myself that I do if I don't want to go ER on my second day of work
I'll save up most of the money anyway in case the estate market crashes someday and I'll be able to leave my parents

also: how tf do I move my sleeping schedule from 3AM-11AM to 10PM-6AM :feelsmega:
melatonin? herbs? what's legit?

Tumblr o33v3mgLto1v751hpo1 500

I could write an essay about how they're buying a third car out of vanity while denying me the right to occupy one tiny room and eat a portion of their food :feelsree: but I won't because I'm minimalist like that
No no, you've got it all wrong. You're an entitled freeloader who is lucky and should feel grateful to be born.

I don't really need anything, but I need to convince myself that I do if I don't want to go ER on my second day of work
I have the same problem, don't even want anything. Maybe buy books, can be nice to read while holding something physical. Also, reading too much from a monitor gives me eyestrain.

I would say save the money for the future in case.

If you have never watched anime I would suggest getting into it, there are a lot of good ones out there. Most of the new ones are dog shit adaptions and there are only maybe 1 or 2 every 2 seasons that are from the same studio.

I suggest you buy your dakimakura and an onahole not a fleshlight. Get a strap so you can tie the onahole to the bodypillow and make sweet love to your waifu.

Last edited:
plastic surgery, hookers, shotgun, etc. the list is endless!

My sleep schedule used to be 9am-3pm in may, when I started working it changed to 9pm-5am. First day of work I didn’t even sleep and was tired as fuck but pushed through it by drinking 3 energy drinks. Fell asleep really early that day and my sleep schedule just shifted.

Hahahahahahahaha good luck, bitch!

But really just injure yourself and get workers comp or something

I'll like a Big mac with that Order.
Neetcel 4 life

No no, you've got it all wrong. You're an entitled freeloader who is lucky and should feel grateful to be born.
yup, their logic exactly
I have to be grateful for being stuck in this hellish realm apparently
trying to cope with my existence by staying in comfy environment makes normies uncomfortable: I've been doing housework, cooking etc. but they won't be satisfied until I suck some Jew's cock

I have the same problem, don't even want anything. Maybe buy books, can be nice to read while holding something physical. Also, reading too much from a monitor gives me eyestrain.
I've grown used to reading PDFs, but yeah, physical books are comfy

buying a needless third car, jfl. your parents should be executed for being wasteful pieces of shit and their assets donated to neets

the Good Boy Points™ economy crashed some time ago and I haven't been receiving my normie tax since a few months - it's fine, but my parents decided to bully me verbally into getting a job and I've given in: I'm gonna get some bullshit half-time job to make them shut up

the money I'll earn will be my pocket money
it's great, but I really have no idea how to spend it
I don't do gaming, I don't do drugs, I've been saving almost all the money my parents gave me
the only things I've bought in the course of the year were: a bunch of pencils, pens, a notebook, some printer paper - overall about $10 (in the local currency)
I'm looking for suggestions, because if I'm wageslaving, I'll need stronger copes and something to strive for, I guess

I don't do gaming nor drugs, so it's out of the way
I'll surely buy a dakimakura (or just a regular body pillow, most daki designs are too sexual for me), I've thought about it before, but worried about parents sperging out about spending their money on perverted crap - it's still only $30
I've thought about buying some expensive alcohol (I don't drink, but I could make an exception, because it's fancy or whatever) just for the sake of trying it
I'll also pay 10% of the money to some local non-cucked charity, because I like the concept of tithe, even if I'm not religious
take into account that my room is very tiny, I can't really fit any equipment or electronic devices

I'll save up most of the money anyway in case the estate market crashes someday and I'll be able to leave my parents

also: how tf do I move my sleeping schedule from 3AM-11AM to 10PM-6AM :feelsmega:
melatonin? herbs? what's legit?

View attachment 27967
What did you do to occupy your time if you don’t work?

I would cope with nootropic.
Physical books are comfy but the problem is the storage.
One of the reason I like more a tablet (or computer) with epubs/pdf.

For your sleeping pattern, I had the same problem.
What I did, I started exercise.
Now I have a normal pattern and I don't need an alarm clock.

Good luck my neet brother, a cold world lies beyond the borders of your room so be careful.

Last edited: