Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So many low-IQcels and fagcels in here...

why do you keep mentioning me? you've mentioned me 5 times today
I'm not into men im sorry please leave me alone freak!

you lie.

mention/respond/etc it all means the same
you are a faggot obessed with me. please leave me alone.
ironic that you're using faggot as an insult when your name is "boywithearring"

earrings gotta be the most homo shit ever. and jfl @ insulting my avi calling it "corny"

50471.jpg

wtf is this corny ass shit?
and look at your fucking weeb ass signature

Might as well not even bother trying to talk any sense into @based_meme or @nice_try.

The truth is there is nothing I or anyone could ever do that would ever satisfy them.

They will always and forever find a new reason to complain.

I could ban 50 faggots and pedos in a single day but because I miss one or two of them that suddenly means that I must be ”protecting the faggots and pedos” by their logic and when nice try gets banned for lying it’s because “fat links feelings are hurt” rather than nice try is talking out of his asshole.

Last edited:
Though the real source of their vitriol and anyone else’s with a bug up their ass about me is that I can’t magically make the subject of inceldom new and exciting again.

Nor can @Master nor can anyone.

As has been stated numerous times before there’s only so many ways one can say “water is wet”.

Thus I’d suggest users find a new and different target for their missplaced ass rage but if you can’t bring yourselves to smarten up and do that and want to keep hatin on little ol me at least don’t be hypocrites about it by continuing to worship the prior administration as you embarrassingly often do which utterly undermines your case against me as more than half of them were comprised of literal homosexual booty pirates and butt fuckers.

Good day. :feelsUgh:

ironic that you're using faggot as an insult when your name is "boywithearring"

earrings gotta be the most homo shit ever. and jfl @ insulting my avi calling it "corny"

50471.jpg

wtf is this corny ass shit?
and look at your fucking weeb ass signature

View attachment 818095
dont care, continue to bitch and cry about it though. Its funny to see you sperg like a child!

says the guy crying to leave him alone. am i harassing you, pussy?
because im straight and don't like your homosexual advances simple as that. Do i have to call a mod on you ? :dafuckfeels:

MODS!!! BAN THIS FAGGOT!!!!!

The truth is there is nothing I or anyone could ever do that would ever satisfy them.

They will always and forever find a new reason to complain.
Hey brother, hope your health is doing better now. Our reasons have been the same since the beginning: proper enforcement of the rules, no special treatments, and sensible moderation.

There was a clear incident with that notorious fakecel who shall not be named where he bragged, once again, proving, once again, that he's a fakecel. The thread, with all of the evidence, was deleted and he wasn't banned. When I asked WTF is going on, you said - and I quote - "it's out of my hands." You're the admin, but it's out of your hands?

If you're going to assume the mantle of responsibility, then take proper responsibility. Don't pass the hot potatoes when they come your way and don't throw major decisions at the rest of us, like the foid avi issue, which had a biased poll that we notified you of multiple times in multiple threads. I truly appreciate the sentiment of getting us involved in the forum in a more integral way, but please do it right. Votes of newly registered GrAYs or accounts that wake up only when there's a critical poll should be discarded, yet that kind of vote stacking happens everytime there's a forum vote on a central issue.

I could ban 50 faggots and pedos in a single day but because I miss one or two of them that suddenly means that I must be ”protecting the faggots and pedos” by their logic and when nice try gets banned for lying it’s because “fat links feelings are hurt” rather than nice try is talking out of his asshole.
Don't get it twisted, brocel. You know damn well that's not why we get pissed. It's not that you miss one and they slip through the cracks. There's too many GrAYs and too much bullshit to keep track of. Nobody is faulting anyone for that. It's that there's sometimes one that acts with impunity even after we bring the user's antics to your (or the other mods') attention and it appears that nothing seems be done about it. That's where all of the rumors about certain users getting protection come from.

Right now, there's K9 posting his blue pill crap all over the forum and he seems have "forum plot armor," as one user put it.

Lots of low IQ posts lately tbh.
It seems that there are lots of 14 yo greys. Lots of weird posts like asking Korean nudes and stuff like this.

Maybe its me, or maybe thus post is one of low IQ posts who knows.