Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so many people want you to reveal smth that they relate with

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★★
U cant make friends cuz they want you to fail in every way they have

Last edited:
I don't want to hear about how you mog me either, that guy was based.

I sucked at math, music and science but was good in economics, geography, history.....still have "nightmares" that I have to pass a biology or math test or I'm "done" but I've been out of high school for 8 years already now and abso-fucking-nothing changed for me. I once recently dreamt I fingered a blonde 18 year old virgin pussy in some house by the beach I've never seen why can't I have more of those dreams

Hm.- Not sure that's "evil"; it just sounds like what people do when they're trying to find something in common to talk about.

Like maybe you start talking to me about sports, but I'm not really into sports, so you try talking about something else, and we do that for a few minutes to see if there's a common interest that we hit on.

I think it's just the tribal instinct of humans. If they can relate to you, you probably think the same way, so they can trust you.
If they can't relate they can't really trust you so they will feel uncomfortable.

+ people love talking about themselves and if you relate they will be able to

Relating with others is how you socialize. Human conversation is either A. relating/agreeing with others or B. arguing against others.

I sucked at math, music and science but was good in economics, geography, history.....still have "nightmares" that I have to pass a biology or math test or I'm "done" but I've been out of high school for 8 years already now and abso-fucking-nothing changed for me. I once recently dreamt I fingered a blonde 18 year old virgin pussy in some house by the beach I've never seen why can't I have more of those dreams
18 year old virgin :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Just say 16 if purity is really so important to you.