Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So Mohammed is black now

It's run by Jews, what did you expect?

Globohomo is coming for their culture aswell

bullshit
mohammed was super white, they literally called his face moon light due to his white skin.
they always said that his hand and face skin was light that it lightens the areas he was in, probably one of the reasons a lot of people followed him so much but who cares about jewflix anyway, definitely not me

This is why I don't have a Netflix subscription. I refuse to fund these jews with my money.

they're not allowed to show mohammed, so netflix would get bombed by islamists if this was real

Every big figure is black now. In reality niggers have never invented a single thing in humanity other than a spear, which was probably stolen from whites or arabs.

Kangs and sheit.
in the next netflix documentary Adolfina Hitler will be portrayed by a powerful black transwomen

in the next netflix documentary Adolfina Hitler will be portrayed by a powerful black transwomen
And German fags and feminists will love that creature, kek

it's not real
If it were, that would be exactly how it'd look like tbh:feelskek::feelskek:.

7fd.jpg
netflix-funny-pictures-sandbox-7184040.jpeg
533.jpg

Rice muhammad when?

This is probably fake but I would be pretty upset if they made Muhammad black.