Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So what the fuck is this forum really?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Does anyone actually give a fuck about anyones struggles? A mod just killed himself a few months ago @BataviaCel and were still arguing and hating eachother, I dont feel welcome sometimes in this community, Im at the point of fucking jumping of a high rise building, Yes Im bitter but i dont hate anyone despite arguments, I just want everyone to goddamn fuckiing get along, IM tired of this shit, I want to feel like i fucking matter.

Fucking incels.is is not like it used to be.

Where is the compassion between other subhumans.

Im tired of arguing in the fucking comment sections.

Yeah were fucking retarded and hated by eachother, OK now what? Keep reposting this the next 40 years?

I have ADHD i post alot on impulse and ocd, I cannot help it, Sorry if you fucking hate me, But i just want to feel like someone cares about me, We might have arguments and different views but it doesntt mean i hate you!

Last edited:
Ya, why can’t everyone just get along? We are all rejects here after all, buddy.

Ya, why can’t everyone just get along? We are all rejects here after all, buddy.
Huge brocel, Thanks for understanding :heart:

Who roped here ?

I love you bro
This happens because of graycel hate, imagine coming here to resort being a incel and you are hated here too.
These grays show this rage on future grays.

Also even ugly people can be rude, you know

Also, some people here have straight out superiority complex over other cels based on how well connected they are with other users and mods. There are outcast cels in this forum itself

And then race baiting cels like @lifefuel

Maybe because we are ugly bitter losers

I love you bro
This happens because of graycel hate, imagine coming here to resort being a incel and you are hated here too.
These grays show this rage on future grays.

Also even ugly people can be rude, you know

Also, some people here have straight out superiority complex over other cels based on how well connected they are with other users and mods. There are outcast cels in this forum itself

And then race baiting cels like @lifefuel
Thanks, IM tired of being bitter, Love you too no homo :heart:

Wait, one of the mods killed himself? I have never heard of this (tho I am graycel so that may be the reason). Damn, I hope that he at least found peace in Gandy Heaven :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

He roped and its fucking serious, If he had a better support system hed still fucking be here!
tbh the only reason I use this forum is to piss off foids

we need more compassion amongst each other but the thing that ruins the ability to connect is all these race baiters,fucking normies and just people feel like shitting another cel makes them better. humble yourself

tbh the only reason I use this forum is to piss off foids
Valid reason, They wouldnt give us a chance even if wed treat them the best in the world and they would make us happy :cryfeels:, Its all brain stucture and bones.

As long as people here won't understand that incels are stronger together instead of fighting each other for shit, we won't go far

As long as people here won't understand that incels are stronger together instead of fighting each other for shit, we won't go far
Go far where?

With eachother, We need to be as strong as moses and go through the water toghether!
I keep reading your posts in gypsies voice jfl

I love all my incel brothers no homo!

Lets stop infighting!

With eachother, We need to be as strong as moses and go through the water toghether!
No seriously what can we really achieve, get GFs with our subhuman face? Lack of gf is why we are here. Or brainwash people into liking incels, can that really happen?

We are here only to cope till death, no solution

No seriously what can we really achieve, get GFs with our subhuman face? Lack of gf is why we are here. Or brainwash people into liking incels, can that really happen?

We are here only to cope till death, no solution
An army of men that didnt give in to societys standards!

I love all my incel brothers no homo!

Lets stop infighting!
I do love all incels except @lifefuel but truthfully we aren't ascending anywhere regardless of our brocels bonding. But we can definitely be kind

Race baiting has destroyed this forum's support system.
Nonetheless I sympathise with people, we can all get along with different views. Just don't shove it down each others throats.

damn bro das crazy
but this is just a forum, we aint a goddamn political party, we aint a paramilitary. we dont get along, big deal

I wish users here were more supportive and less hostile to each other.

But at the same time, I understand why some users are like that. It's very difficult not to turn extremely bitter after a lifetime's worth of being rejected, treated like a subhuman, insulted, bullied, 0 experience with women, no hugs, no hand holding, no cuddling, no kisses.

Being a truecel and knowing you will never experience any sort of positive feelings and good things in your life apart from some weak copes that get less and less effective as time goes by.

A bunch of zoomer oneitis cucks spamming chink tok and kikestagram

Im at the point of fucking suicide, I feel like the fucking planet is ending.

Id atleast like some support to stop me from killing myself.

I feel like im the only one in the world cares about me!

Somehow im just a being of flesh and blood walking this earth, Why would anyone care about me, Ive been sitting in deep silence crying for myself 4 hours from now, Im at the point where i dont see a reason for living.

Somehow im just a being of flesh and blood walking this earth, Why would anyone care about me, Ive been sitting in deep silence crying for myself 4 hours from now, Im at the point where i dont see a reason for living.
Hope it gets better brocel.
Try finding better copes.

It definitely feels less like an incel forum and more like a 4chan edgelord LARPing contest sometimes.

Where is the compassion between other subhumans.
People assume it's over before it all began, compassion is just bluepill at this point.