Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So whats the current minimum bar for being Chad?

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
I hear women won't date anyone without owning house, car and making at least 50k € in Europe.
Also minimum requirements:
185 cm tall
Bright Green / Blue Eyes
20cm penis
Has 20 wins / 0 losses in MMA
Has Ph.D

Is it True?

I hear women won't date anyone without owning house, car and making at least 50k € in Europe.
Also minimum requirements:
185 cm tall
Bright Green / Blue Eyes
20cm penis
Has 20 wins / 0 losses in MMA
Has Ph.D

Is it True?
yeah, brown eyes = over

not necessarily, it's one of three strikes, if you have any other major flaws it's over, but you could still be good looking if you don't lack anything else
it's only truly over if you have brown eyes, cuz if you have green/blue eyes you can Africamaxx, VenezuelaMaxx, BoliviaMaxx, SEA... i'm talking about the context of truly over

not necessarily, it's one of three strikes, if you have any other major flaws it's over, but you could still be good looking if you don't lack anything else
You can compensate for lack of Blue / Green eyes by having extra 10 million in bank account ... so no biggie

I see foids with broke chads all the time. Money is just a bonus.

I see foids with broke chads all the time. Money is just a bonus.
Those are bottom of barrel foids that have no choice , majority would rather suicide than date anything below mentioned

6'+
7.5+/10 face

Literally everyone who has any other major flaw has brown eyes. No such thing as some ugly inkler with sky-blue eyes
makes sense high IQ

Literally everyone who has any other major flaw has brown eyes. No such thing as some ugly inkler with sky-blue eyes

5'11 and up
White-passing
Prettyboy face (All decent foids can't stand ogre abominations)
NW0
Mesomorphic body type (Long Legs/Short v-shaped torso)
No body hair

Last edited: