Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting social anxiety makes everything 10x more difficult

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
JFLDAR if youre an autistic retard, when ordering a pizza on the phone is like fighting a black knight in dark souls for the first time every time

Do you also have depression? I feel like that's even worse

yea i cant even look people in the eye anymore cus im so insecure n shit

I don't have social anxiety but get treated like a subhuman cause of my face and frame

Used to have 11/10 social anxiety and would have butterflies and start sweating at the though if ordering food on the phone (Seriously). But now I am extremely low inhib because I lost all respect for everything and no longer care.

Kek.
I mean social anxiety is one thing but it is ogre when it is combined with depression.
its ogre then 2FRxi4Z  400x400

Going to the grocery store is hell too

Used to have 11/10 social anxiety and would have butterflies and start sweating at the though if ordering food on the phone (Seriously). But now I am extremely low inhib because I lost all respect for everything and no longer care.
i wish i had this kind of mystical power

Yes sometimes feels like im going to faint

i'm introverted and depressed but i don't get anxiety from talking to people on a phone

The kind of things you would find difficult, I have no trouble with since I don't go outside to deal with them.:lul::kys: