Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social construct is a social construct

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
A concept of something being social construct is a social construct itself. If there's no society there could be no social constructs hence social construct is something constructed by society hence, a social construct.

It is rather clear that social construct has no meaning behind agreement of some group to consider something a social construct making very definition of social construct s social construct.

Social construct is just an instance of social construct as a concept.

A concept of something being social construct is a social construct itself. If there's no society there could be no social constructs hence social construct is something constructed by society hence, a social construct.

It is rather clear that social construct has no meaning behind agreement of some group to consider something a social construct making very definition of social construct s social construct.

yeah appealing to consensus is a fallacy
most people nowadays dont know what justifcation means anymore when it comes to arguments

I just want a foid to have sex with and a computer to play games with and then ill be set, The key to attract that is an attractive face which i lack, By being good looking its like a key opening the lock to her coochie, I wish i was attractive.

yeah appealing to consensus is a fallacy
most people nowadays dont know what justifcation means anymore when it comes to arguments
Yeah debating has gone to shit now. We humans have been debating since millennia and generated utility from them.

kden.jpg

You are a social construct faggot