[It's Over] Social media and dating apps have killed more men than both world war combined

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
7d 9h 15m
THIS IS THE NEW HOLOCAUST HITLER TARGETED THE JEWS TINDER AND SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE TARGETED SUB8 MEN WE'RE DYING A PAINFUL SEXLESS LIFE FULL OF SUFFERING AND DEPRESSION HOW MANY LIFE TINDER,INSTAGRAM,FACEBOOK ECC HAVE CLAIMED YET? LIVING A SEXLESS LIFE ISN'T LIVING ESPECIALLY AS MAN THEY DEFINITELY CLAIM MY LIFE AND THE SADDEST THING IS THAT NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING WE'RE LEFT GETTING MURDERED NOBODY FIGHT SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE DATING APPS THAT HAS GIVEN SO MUCH POWER TO WOMEN EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC IS TABOO HITLER CAME TO POWER BECAUSE THE GERMANS WERE AN- GRY AND WANTED A REVOLUTION WOMEN CAME TO POWER BECAUSE THEY FELT ANGRY ABOUT NOT HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND WANTED A REVOLUTION IT'S ALL SO SIMILAR BOTH HITLER AND THE DATING APPS HAD AS A GOAL TO WEED OUT FROM EXISTANCE THE INFERIOR MEN WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? DYING IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS STILL DYING WE'RE THE VICTIMS OF THE NEW HOLOCAUST MY FRIENDS.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
16d 4h 32m
I am dead inside.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
11d 8h 30m
I am dead inside.
my face is rotting each day and female hypergamy is only getting potentialized with dating apps, its fucking over

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
14m
Social media...

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
24d 10h 41m
Dating apps and social media not only killed men but it make us suffer.

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Major
10d 13h 12m
We are getting closer to what every wild animal-species males are, competitors for women from which only the best are chosen and the rest are left to rot with their inferior genetics.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Katana Takagi ~ “Mythic"
-
5d 11h 17m
We are getting closer to what every wild animal-species males are, competitors for women from which only the best are chosen and the rest are left to rot with their inferior genetics.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
15h 30m
goebelsquote.jpg

they tried to stop it

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
4d 3h 58m
Social media are for Chads and women, but apparently this truth is not easy to understand for ugly people.

If you are using social media without knowing that they are specifically suited for women and Chads, then i’m sorry for you, but you deserve to suffer.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Katana Takagi ~ “Mythic"
-
5d 11h 17m
Social media are for Chads and women, but apparently this truth is not easy to understand for ugly people.

If you are using social media without knowing that they are specifically suited for women and Chads, then i’m sorry for you, but you deserve to suffer.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
24d 10h 41m

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
It was all over before it even began

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
18d 2h 3m
THIS IS THE NEW HOLOCAUST HITLER TARGETED THE JEWS TINDER AND SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE TARGETED SUB8 MEN WE'RE DYING A PAINFUL SEXLESS LIFE FULL OF SUFFERING AND DEPRESSION HOW MANY LIFE TINDER,INSTAGRAM,FACEBOOK ECC HAVE CLAIMED YET? LIVING A SEXLESS LIFE ISN'T LIVING ESPECIALLY AS MAN THEY DEFINITELY CLAIM MY LIFE AND THE SADDEST THING IS THAT NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING WE'RE LEFT GETTING MURDERED NOBODY FIGHT SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE DATING APPS THAT HAS GIVEN SO MUCH POWER TO WOMEN EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC IS TABOO HITLER CAME TO POWER BECAUSE THE GERMANS WERE AN- GRY AND WANTED A REVOLUTION WOMEN CAME TO POWER BECAUSE THEY FELT ANGRY ABOUT NOT HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS AND WANTED A REVOLUTION IT'S ALL SO SIMILAR BOTH HITLER AND THE DATING APPS HAD AS A GOAL TO WEED OUT FROM EXISTANCE THE INFERIOR MEN WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? DYING IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS STILL DYING WE'RE THE VICTIMS OF THE NEW HOLOCAUST MY FRIENDS.
OP you took it a little too far there, that’s many millions of people, yeah I agree it sucks but both wars are in a different universe than any of this and were MUCH more lethal.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★
18d 11h 57m
Nice necro bump of your own thread m8

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
6d 3h 27m
Hard to read text.

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★★
14d 16h 8m
Necropolitics makes wars obsolete

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
95d 6h 34m