Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over social media is the single biggest reason for our struggle

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
women naturally
>insecure, attention-depraved, validation-depraved - a man can get on her good side by providing her with these

women with social media
>have all their social needs satisfied and the self-image of a goddess

obv this effect is stonger with more attractive women but it still elevates all of them. the juggernaut law means that basically all women receive abundant validation online.

Last edited:
I'd argue public schooling and psychiatry&psychology come in that order but this is a top contender as well.

I'd argue public schooling and psychiatry&psychology come in that order but this is a top contender as well.
maybe. theorizing over that is too complicated for me to be honest. observing the world before and after social media popularization around 2012 is simple though.

Soycial media has increased the entitlement of toilets.

im thinking about going to cuba, no social media there

could you elaborate a bit? why public schooling and psychiatry/psychology...

i agree with you btw

could you elaborate a bit? why public schooling and psychiatry/psychology...

i agree with you btw
Public schooling gets you stuck in a negative rut because you get mogged by all the sexhavers and bullied because of circumstances outside of your control.

Then your parents might fall for the psychology meme and spend exorbitant amounts of money in useless therapy which could've gone towards useful endeavors. To top it all off you get a label that you're insane and the privilege of taking mind numbing chemicals that fuck your CNS up forever.

Sorry, I didn't want to write an essay a la the.oracle or IncelKing. For me brevity is the soul of wit, although I find their content commendable as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back