Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Socializing

Vamp1996

Vamp1996

Greycel
People seem to be put off by me trying to be social. I always try and step out of my comfort zone, and make new friends and possibly relationships. All that effort just for people to tell me "I'm trying too hard to be social"

I have the same, when I didn't do nothing, no one made an effort to talk to me. After thERapy I tried to socialize with many people, but despite my efforts, no one still didn't start any conversation to me. Almost all individuals wrote to me that we can't be even friends.

No socialization for your face

People seem to be put off by me trying to be social. I always try and step out of my comfort zone, and make new friends and possibly relationships. All that effort just for people to tell me "I'm trying too hard to be social"
Welcome to a life of ugly man.

If trying hard to socialize is bad, then how the fuck should I even socialize. I have tried to have a social circle for my entire life and it is just not possible if you don't jestermaxx.
I have tried to join some volunteering programs to put myself out there more; and what happens? People there already have their social circle inside the volunteering. It is truly over if you don't have a social circle from school or college.

This tbh. If you don't already have friends, then you will never have.
If people you try to be friends with realize that you are friendless, they will instantly lose interest in talking to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back