Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory society is built on exploiting the masses for the sex having elite

• Thread starter autisticveganretard
  • Start date
A

autisticveganretard

Self-banned
-
by working or contributing labour in any capacity to this society while not having your love, sex and intimacy needs met, you are being exploited and cucked
all your money will be heavily taxed in a billion different fees, levi's, taxes, fines and charges that parasitical politicians place on you
these ruling class can easily give everyone access to housing and food, but theres no money in that, so they artificially limit your basic needs and force you to make a decision; starve to death, or pay taxes
even your labour ALONE still supports this society, even volunteer work, because it still fundamentally makes life better for women and for the sex having elite
the top 5% of men have more sex than the bottom 50% of men
most taxes go to females, non-white ethnicities, or huge corporations which enriches a few

infact, all public education is just a grooming propoganda prison to exploit as many men as possible for the benefit of the actual ruling class; women and sex having chads, or powerful politicians
literally chads dont do well in school, but still succeed because of connections, looks, height and being a bully
females ALWAYS win no matter what, so they dont mind working; this society treats them like 1st class citizens

literally children are promised they will become successful if they work hard for decades, and that the unemployed are losers who should be mocked
they get good boy points in the form of grades and honor roll to boost their ego. its literally crushing for children to hear that they wont have a good job growing up. children dont even think about how they might be virgins when they are 30; no, they dont even think about it. their ego is based on what they're been groomed to be; slaves to be exploited for the rich and sex havers. they have been groomed to think they only way they can be successful and happy is by working hard and making money
all of this is brainwashing so they will be good cuckolds who will continue to prop up this society that exploits them. thats why they encourage 18 year olds to get 6 figures of undefaultable dept for a tapdancing education. its all stems from exploitation, its just that over time it just got more egregious
and children are very easy targets that believe and keep their indoctrinated pro-society beliefs their entire life, thats why government loves schools

the people who own and profit from this society; chads, females, politicians, the rich, all have a vested interest in making sure you are a good cuck who works hard and pays taxes

this is also why society commemorates their military members so much, so low iq low self-esteem idiots dies for some politicians ego trip
publically they paint ex-military as heroes and encourage children to join one day, but in reality they treat veterans like shit, because they are used up hags with nothing left to give

Dnr b/c ur a autistic vegan retard

(i did read)

Alpha fux beta bux.
Also schools are indoctrination temples.

The elites are sadly right about how dumb most people are as well. SO many scandals exposed, so much of the truth available for people to read online, but they much rather listen to the big media and focus on feeding their sex drugs food addictions and slaving away more and more for worse quality of shit because of inflation and such.

The Jews are right about goyim being like cattle but I am not sure if it is right for them to exploit them just because. I guess Might does make Right.

The elites are sadly right about how dumb most people are as well. SO many scandals exposed, so much of the truth available for people to read online, but they much rather listen to the big media and focus on feeding their sex drugs food addictions and slaving away more and more for worse quality of shit because of inflation and such.

The Jews are right about goyim being like cattle but I am not sure if it is right for them to exploit them just because. I guess Might does make Right.
Oyyyyy veyyyyy
Most gentiles are so stupid they couldn’t rule themselves without Jewish help
That’s why Jews will always be in charge

Well, the copes keep coming and the masses are more than willing to play alone. Nothing is changing, and it won't change.

If you won't bux, then you won't fux.
Oyyyyy veyyyyy
Wage you filthy gentiles and make my family even more millions my parents aren’t even worth $20 million yet :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I guess Might does make Right.
Always has and still does. Every single nation and empire - historic and present - operates (and operated) with this philosophy. The biggest guns, the biggest armies, the biggest fleets. "Do what we say or we end your existence" is the MO of every government (both against its own and others) and will continue to be so for as long as human nature remains unchanged.

Imperialism takes on the form of economic superiority in times of armistice and stability; even among the classes, the debate of capital distribution ceases once attrition instigates the need for resolution.

In;b4 :feelsjuice:
The form of the force is not the determinant. The threat of force is equivalent to its use, as far as "might is right" is concerned. I can preach peace and cooperation until the cows come home, but if I'm the one holding the biggest stick, then I'm implicitly communicating the message of "might is right," regardless of how right I am without the stick.

Always has and still does. Every single nation and empire - historic and present - operates (and operated) with this philosophy. The biggest guns, the biggest armies, the biggest fleets. "Do what we say or we end your existence" is the MO of every government (both against its own and others) and will continue to be so for as long as human nature remains unchanged.
Yep but there are people who make an exception to that with jews. They say jews are more like a parasite in an ear of a dragon more than being a mighty dragon itself.

It makes sense given their population size so i guess it isnt just strength but wits that determine survival. Some whites accept their role in the hierarchy, but smarter ones understand why they should still have a problem with the jews: because they are trying to disorder the natural order (ie. feeding dysgenic deathnik fertility),pushing back on conservative standards whether it's for health or education. They want most of us fat retarded mutts with no nation we can feel a belonging to

It feels like we are on a 'decolonization' mission which just means we are evolving backwards. Atleast when whites were on the top they believed in eugenics, race, iq, etc etc.

Last edited:
Oyyyyy veyyyyy
Most gentiles are so stupid they couldn’t rule themselves without Jewish help
That’s why Jews will always be in charge
sad truth no one wants to admit. If white nationalists won then I would be in a shithole so in a way jews have benefitted me.

by working or contributing labour in any capacity to this society while not having your love, sex and intimacy needs met, you are being exploited and cucked
all your money will be heavily taxed in a billion different fees, levi's, taxes, fines and charges that parasitical politicians place on you
these ruling class can easily give everyone access to housing and food, but theres no money in that, so they artificially limit your basic needs and force you to make a decision; starve to death, or pay taxes
even your labour ALONE still supports this society, even volunteer work, because it still fundamentally makes life better for women and for the sex having elite
the top 5% of men have more sex than the bottom 50% of men
most taxes go to females, non-white ethnicities, or huge corporations which enriches a few

infact, all public education is just a grooming propoganda prison to exploit as many men as possible for the benefit of the actual ruling class; women and sex having chads, or powerful politicians
literally chads dont do well in school, but still succeed because of connections, looks, height and being a bully
females ALWAYS win no matter what, so they dont mind working; this society treats them like 1st class citizens

literally children are promised they will become successful if they work hard for decades, and that the unemployed are losers who should be mocked
they get good boy points in the form of grades and honor roll to boost their ego. its literally crushing for children to hear that they wont have a good job growing up. children dont even think about how they might be virgins when they are 30; no, they dont even think about it. their ego is based on what they're been groomed to be; slaves to be exploited for the rich and sex havers. they have been groomed to think they only way they can be successful and happy is by working hard and making money
all of this is brainwashing so they will be good cuckolds who will continue to prop up this society that exploits them. thats why they encourage 18 year olds to get 6 figures of undefaultable dept for a tapdancing education. its all stems from exploitation, its just that over time it just got more egregious
and children are very easy targets that believe and keep their indoctrinated pro-society beliefs their entire life, thats why government loves schools

the people who own and profit from this society; chads, females, politicians, the rich, all have a vested interest in making sure you are a good cuck who works hard and pays taxes

this is also why society commemorates their military members so much, so low iq low self-esteem idiots dies for some politicians ego trip
publically they paint ex-military as heroes and encourage children to join one day, but in reality they treat veterans like shit, because they are used up hags with nothing left to give
That's why I refuse to work because how does that benefit me in any way except monetary wise and having fake friends that now want to come around me because i have something to offer. shit is fucking pointless!

dnr but L captialism W LDAR

No pussy no work