Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society is oppressing women by giving them rights

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Not only do women have a smaller brain, but the part responsible for managing complex abstract things has 3 times less neurons than we have.

Giving them equal rights as men is too big of a burden on them. Its beyond their capabilities to vote or participate in the workplace or decide a future for their country.

We need to stop this oppression and treat them as special needs who have 3 base goals - get resources, get sex and raise children.
They shouldn't be burdened with extra responsibilities.

Number of Water molecules in the Ocean IQ

Yeah, I'm agree but how can we do to reduce them rights? Feminism unfortunatly won, also for help by them white knights halfmen.
I noted that all men have scare to protest, and they only cry on internet whitout change this fucking system.

Hello CuckTears

Please also include me in your screenshot as well

First chapter of the bible tried to warn humanity about giving women the freedom to make choices. We didn't listen!!