Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Society thinks men owe it military service in case of war

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
but doesn't think men are owed sex or compangnons.

At least 50% of soyciety and 80% in case of a war would support a draft to demand the ultimate sacrifice of men.
But maybe 4% of society and 5% of those facing sexlessness/their closest relatives support a medium inconvenience of women.

What a mindbroken world.

If we are owed sex by every woman, then a woman could demand all of our money and possessions.

Would you freely give up all of your money and possessions to live in a world where you can have sex
with any female?

Society isn't entitled to my service in the military. My body, my choice.

Last edited:
the draft was created by males and enforced by males brocel. its tradcucks forcing us to be cannon fodder not roasties.

the draft was created by males and enforced by males brocel. its tradcucks forcing us to be cannon fodder not roasties.
I know, cucks are the worst
this is why I said "society", not women, but the logic holds anyway

You gotta be poor and low iq to join the military in 2024, no other excuse tbh.

Society isn't entitled to my service in the military. My body, my choice.
We are not treated as members of society, so that same society cannot ask anything of us.

If we are owed sex by every woman, then a woman could demand all of our money and possessions.

Would you freely give up all of your money and possessions to live in a world where you can have sex
with any female?

Good point. I agree.

Nobody is "owed" anything.

People either have what it takes to get what they want, or they don't.

I would go full ER if they ever tried to draft me. Imagine giving away your life to protect cucks, landwhales and kikes.

If you do go into war then you might get to rape foreign foids though

I'm owed autismbux. Gibs me my fucking money!

Yes, men are taken for granted. Yet we are told we are privileged

Imagine being sent to war by rich old farts

Women won't last in frontline, it will be waste of manpower

They have the audacity to call us for a potential war after abusing us, making life miserable, and making everything impossibly expensive. If I ever get a draft letter, I will shoot myself. I’d rather die quickly than experience the atrocities of war and be a cannon fodder.

Last edited:
If you do go into war then you might get to rape foreign foids though
A western military would line you up against a wall for that
And all those refugees being illegal in your homeland would just chill in the nightclubs and dance with foids while you're hunted down by enemy drones while climbing over your gored up comrades

Im off to bosnian caves if war happens (in cod)

Soldiers should go to war in order to earn honour and respect, self actualize and make themselves useful, not because they owe it to someone.
myths straight from a fantasy book

A society where nobody owes anything to anyone isn't a society, it's a mad max wasteland or at least like the wild west

We pay taxes. Therefore we deserve to be treated well.

I am a CUCKrean male so I am getting drafted after I graduate from high school. I'm going to be rotting away in an irrelevant borderland shithole where the average age is 60 for 2 YEARS while my foid peers get drunk and then pumped by chang and chads. When I start making money I will be at least 24. :feelsrope: (Can't geomaxx without money unless you are JBW)
defect to the north and maybe they will give you a JB tradwife

id rather ROPE than go to war.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back