Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Realistically, our situation isn’t popular to pretend to care about but if our situation did become popular to pretend to care about, several people would be virtue signalling our problem but because our situation is popular to make fun of, well.....

Realistically, our situation isn’t popular to pretend to care about but if our situation did become popular to pretend to care about, several people would be virtue signalling our problem but because our situation is popular to make fun of, well.....
Guys like Jordan Peterson pretend to care because frustrated men are his (paying) audience.

Nobody cares, we need to stick up for each other

Society will never pretend to care about us unless they're getting a book published about it, or a money making documentary out of it.

We're truly alone in this world, if we're lucky our family will care for us, if not it's over.

What those filthy people can tell? "Look for woman your age". Very good advice blet, need roastie in my life very much, so big motivation for hard work

Realistically, I doubt most people even actually care about rape but are virtue signalling because it’s so popular to pretend to care about.

would be virtue signalling our problem
It'll never happen. Low status ugly men are pariahs that don't have the right to stand up and complain like women or racial "minorities" do.

That would only be possible if there were a huge cultural movement like it was the case of cultural marxism but even so it's doubtful. The most controversial points of cultural marxism are still not well accepted among normies, like normatization of gay pedophilia.

It'll never happen. Low status ugly men are pariahs that don't have the right to stand up and complain like women or racial "minorities" do.

That would only be possible if there were a huge cultural movement like it was the case of cultural marxism but even so it's doubtful. The most controversial points of cultural marxism are still not well accepted among normies, like normatization of gay pedophilia.
Fuck society, man.

We live in it.

Clean your room bucko.
b87.png

@chesscel’s avatar looks hilarious whenever he posts now because of the fact the avatar is in the mix with it and just has an hilarious halo effect for some reason. XD

i cant imagine virtue signalling being a thing for incels, more likely to be considered normal if anything since foids go after chad causing more inceldom

especially since ugliness is hated

i cant imagine virtue signalling being a thing for incels, more likely to be considered normal if anything since foids go after chad causing more inceldom

I see your point.

Ugliness is a straight up handicap in modern society. If you are Truecel tier ugly you will have an unbelievably hard time finding work and functioning in the world.

I will destroy this society with my own bare hands.

The majority of people are fakers.

Clean your room bucko.
Never understood why people say that. What does the state of your room matter if you cant bring anyone back to see it. Not unless people have dirty room detectors.

Guys like Jordan Peterson pretend to care because frustrated men are his (paying) audience.

I beg to differ. I have an NPC image of him because he's still quite bluepilled about society (just like every other person on the "intellectual" dark web) but he's definitely not uncaring. He's one of the most dedicated and passionate figures that have made it mainstream. Not only do his talks make it obvious as hell, but a person whom didn't care wouldn't go through such trouble as JP does to try to educate and hate people in an institution that is inherently oppressive towards his stances.

Does he get paid from his work? Of course. He's a capitalist. You would also take advantage of the situation if you blew up in the Internet. And of course, there's nothing wrong with that.

I'd have to disagree with you on this one.

Our situation has been popular, it's just been made out to be bad. This is another fault of the media pushing their political agenda. They have proved this by doing the same with anyone who doesn't fit societal norms. They have such a firm grasp on what people choose to believe that they manipulate individuals into making hateful generalizations, which in this particular case have been incels.

Our situation has been popular, it's just been made out to be bad. This is another fault of the media pushing their political agenda. They have proved this by doing the same with anyone who doesn't fit societal norms. They have such a firm grasp on what people choose to believe that they manipulate individuals into making hateful generalizations, which in this particular case have been incels.
Society is nasty.

I never said our situation wasn’t popular but that it’s not popular to pretend to care about.

Is it over
It is over

Unfortunately people get convinced by the first few minutes of what someone says. Admittedly, he’s good at that but then you realize that he offers no solutions and then he starts purplepilling after dropping a black pill in a circle of reds to get your attention.

Admittedly, he’s good at that but then you realize that he offers no solutions
His "solution" is basically to serve society and find meaning in suffering. Foids want us to work and pay taxes and keep the world running and stay out of sight. Jordan Peterson wraps that up in some mysticism and self-improvement philosophy, but the essence is the same. Know your place and sacrifice for the world that rejected you.
I'm sick of his shit.