Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wish there would be an apoclypce that resets society, and earases the ((Elites))

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
I wish we would have some sort of apoclypse that resets us, simillarly to mad max and the fallout universe. A reset that destroyes the elite and the NW0 completly, when we are all free and back to pre 20th century laws, where man can be MAN again.

I know this is not the best society for us Incels, but its better then our society, in that society many of us either succed or get a quick death.

yea. i think about it everyday.

world louis GIF

(In video game)

I fantasize about this daily.
Enforce white sharia too, keep women in check

world louis GIF

(In video game)
French revolution was prompted by the j00s and fr33m@s0ns so not based.

But I agree on the general idea, but what we want to do is not a revolution, but a restoration.

We want to restore our socity to pree j00 condition, where w0men had basic rights and were seperated from man in society, besides in the house and femily where they knew their role.

Degenrcy and usury is punished.

I wish we would have some sort of apoclypse that resets us, simillarly to mad max and the fallout universe. A reset that destroyes the elite and the NW0 completly, when we are all free and back to pre 20th century laws, where man can be MAN again.

I know this is not the best society for us Incels, but its better then our society, in that society many of us either succed or get a quick death.
I want to nuke the whole human race. Heck Chimpanzees are just as bad as us (in Minecraft) to the void
Blocks Smash GIF by Xbox